The Spy Who Nuked Me

Reyas

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it amusing that your opinion of me changed over which alliances we were in.

Almost as amusing as this.

I was simply responding in kind as it was incredibly easy to do. I also never referenced you, but your alliance.

But we can say you're NSO if you want.

Is NSO talking trash in this thread because they haven't made a single real FA move since their attempts to "roll NpO" ended in disastrous, embarrassing failure?

Congratulations to my allies in MI6 and my fine friends in NPL. The Platysphere grows.

Hey Bobby boy, wasn't it TOP only 5-6 months ago who was wagging down our tail that we rejected (like the time before)? What was the plan, to ally us so that we couldn't directly defend NPO or something? Such gumption with some of your new buds :P

Honestly, most of us that read this will smile. We all like this as much as you do (if for different reasons) :)

Edited by KainIIIC

Hey Bobby boy, wasn't it TOP only 5-6 months ago who was wagging down our tail that we rejected (like the time before)? What was the plan, to ally us so that we couldn't directly defend NPO or something? Such gumption with some of your new buds :P

Honestly, most of us that read this will smile. We all like this as much as you do (if for different reasons) :)

But....but....but TOP is so clever for signing with that Blue alliance...and they have Ardus...... And I can't believe you have a bad opinion of TOP! They're the only ones playing the game!

Am I doing this right folks?

Oh but hey congrats to Chimey, Reyas, and friends and NPL! Edited by Omniscient1

Everyone is given their chance to join the Platysphere. Some make the right choice, and others choose not to join. One day, the light of Johan will fill your soul, and then you shall be pure.  :ehm:

But....but....but TOP is so clever for signing with that Blue alliance...and they have Ardus...... And I can't believe you have a bad opinion of TOP! They're the only ones playing the game!

Oh but hey congrats to Chimey, Reyas, and friends and NPL!

While I appreciate the snark, it really does seem like sometimes we're one of the few actually playing the game of thrones anymore. I mean, when's the last time Argent did something without their parents holding their hands, 2010?

Oh but hey congrats to Chimey, Reyas, and friends and NPL!

... sayy WHAT?! TOP and Polar allied?! We'RE DOOOOMEEEDDD!!!! RUNNNN!!! HIDE! ABANDON SHIP!  :ehm:

Everyone is given their chance to join the Platysphere. Some make the right choice, and others choose not to join. One day, the light of Johan will fill your soul, and then you shall be pure.  :ehm:

While I appreciate the snark, it really does seem like sometimes we're one of the few actually playing the game of thrones anymore. I mean, when's the last time Argent did something without their parents holding their hands, 2010?

When the time we calculate is most opportune and strategic of course, as is per usual  :smug:

quality attracts quality  :ph34r: 

So true. Shame NSO has yet to really learn this though I would garner it is almost impossible given the parameters of the statement. Y'all running at only 33% with your ally list.

So instead of a quality alliance such as TOP, y'all chose LPH and Kashmir... Please smile all you like, your judgement is already questionable as it is. 

Holy shit we have parents?!? Lowsten always told me we fell from rainbow with the task of bringing Planet Bob the power of friendship.

Hey man, kudos on your move. I like it, but what I don't like is everyone hopping on your dick as if they've never seen a political move before. I mean, I love Polar and they know it, but I've fought with them before. They are far from anything special. TOP certainly has a good war machine, but good war machines have been beaten before. Oh yea, your lower their sucks though. I could have had more fun watching paint dry.

But hey what happened to "Argent is so dastardly for betraying us and killing PF". When did it switch to "you're boring and make no moves"? You better edit that post before Feanor, Crymson, and the other shadow gov smush you for not toeing the line.

Thanks to Gibs who got this started by inviting our diplomats over for a beer.  I realize is was just a few months ago, but hey, feel like we've been building this relationship for a good long while.

o/Spies with Nukes!

Gibs caused this? Well fuck, I despise this treaty now.

Thanks to Gibs who got this started by inviting our diplomats over for a beer.  I realize is was just a few months ago, but hey, feel like we've been building this relationship for a good long while.

o/Spies with Nukes!

Don't give me too much credit. It's all part of an elaborate plan to poach you and Wally.

Also good. Gibs is so terrible.

photo-thumb-29075.jpg?_r=1350523351

Edited by Gibsonator21