Justice Dispensed

Schattenmann

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Mythworld, where you try to rig an election by PMing inactives with bribes, "I don't want to roll your alliance" means you are kissing their ass.

And just like that, you jumped ahead of incomparable duo of Commander Shepard and Montosh for "Teapot of the Week" award

Edited by MitchellBade

In Mythworld, where you try to rig an election by PMing inactives with bribes, "I don't want to roll your alliance" means you are kissing their ass.

Come on. For the past year and a half or so you've been liable to rant and rave around these parts about your superiority to others. Suddenly you've had a magnificent epiphany regarding the whole caboodle. It doesn't take a sleuth to see what you've been doing, which is what you have been for your entire existence.  You don't need to comment on our internal matters and frankly it's none of your business what happens in our elections.

Just remember --- that if the below applied to anyone, it certainly would be you.

graphics-teapots-109587.gif

Come on. For the past year and a half or so you've been liable to rant and rave around these parts about your superiority to others. Suddenly you've had a magnificent epiphany regarding the whole caboodle. It doesn't take a sleuth to see what you've been doing, which is what you have been for your entire existence.  You don't need to comment on our internal matters and frankly it's none of your business what happens in our elections.

Just remember --- that if the below applied to anyone, it certainly would be you.

I haven't been all that active until a few months ago bro.  I've love to see you come up with a post of mine where I'm claiming superiority to others.  Slander is even low for you, little alliance hopper.  I really hope you do win the election as you clearly crave power.  I honestly don't care about your internal matters, but I do wonder why people even accept you into membership.  Seems like it's more trouble than it's worth.

Bandwagoning onto Umbrella in the one war you were apart of doesn't mean you had a "pretty good run". 

I didn't include a laundry list of our accomplishments for a reason, Steve, because guys like you either have no idea, or will refuse to recognize even the most basic truths.  For example, far from simply bandwagoning Umbrella, CoJ wrote the Equilibrium DoW.  And had Kaskus not been so retarded, that entire war would have started a couple months earlier when CoJ proposed to throw ourselves under the Doornail situation bus, and NPO and Anarchy Inc. liked the idea so much that IRON took point (they were more sympathetic than CoJ in terms of creating a treaty chain).

Some things we did were small, some things we did were big; some small things we did were big for the people for whom we did them; some big things we did appeared small.  Some things we did no one will ever know.

And you do realize that Schatt has this really homoerotic sig that I just added what everyone was thinking.

A joke is spoiled in explaining it, but since you seem really, honestly not to get it and we're all done:

The sig and the screenshot leaked to CNtel were a final fuck you to Non Grata just the same as you guys pulled the same joke on us 2 years ago http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/3300/77531154.jpg (unfortunately, someone wiped all the CNtel threads at some point in the past, taking your old joke with them).  Just one of about 400 threats between Poison Clan and NG that amounted to squat.

It was funny to us because we were just repeating your old joke, it was fun in the wider world because lately NG is clenching its buttcheecks so hard that when you finally relax diamonds are going to fall out of your pants.  200 views in 10 hours, I had fun.

Or maybe not.  Better stay in peace mode.

Edited by Schattenmann

And this is the sound of backpedaling.

Bandwagoning onto Umbrella in the one war you were apart of doesn't mean you had a "pretty good run". 

And you do realize that Schatt has this really homoerotic sig that I just added what everyone was thinking.  "Thirsting for our destruction."  Lighten up.  This all started with PM and his laughable saber rattling.  I merely called him out.  If you don't want to get called out, don't rattle your little wooden swords.

The irony of these two posts are killing me.

You are still going to pay for the bubble gum war, it hasn't been forgotten.

Like I said, whoever you are, you had your chances.  BC ZI'ed me then never attacked, and 57th Overlanders made their move win, lose, or draw.  The Bubblegum War was a tragedy, it was also a masterpiece, and it is above all else ancient history.

Like I said, whoever you are, you had your chances.  BC ZI'ed me then never attacked, and 57th Overlanders made their move win, lose, or draw.  The Bubblegum War was a tragedy, it was also a masterpiece, and it is above all else ancient history.

It's quite funny how some folks seem never able to let go of the distant past and bear an indefinite grudge. I can't even remember these days who my enemies used to be. Must be old age or dementia or both. I am half sure at one time you and I were on opposite sides but now I consider you a friend.

I honestly can't remember what the Bubble Gum war was all about anymore however I do remember being amused by it at the time.

And this is the sound of backpedaling.

You know, I honestly meant for that first comment to be tongue-in-cheek. You seemed to be lamenting the fact that your adversary was gone, and I was reasurring you that we are still out here and still insatiable (thirsting for destruction). But it's ironic to reassure someone that they have enemies so...mild humor.

Chele and Schatt covered the Polar aspect. I pray to Justitia for war everyday, but I haven't even figured out what Polar ministry does what, let alone weaseled my way into a puppetmaster shadow govt. position yet.

It's quite funny how some folks seem never able to let go of the distant past and bear an indefinite grudge. I can't even remember these days who my enemies used to be. Must be old age or dementia or both. I am half sure at one time you and I were on opposite sides but now I consider you a friend.

I honestly can't remember what the Bubble Gum war was all about anymore however I do remember being amused by it at the time.

In fact we were enemies :P  BLEU and Browncoats clashed a few times while I was there (Echelon wanted our heads) and post-Bubblegum I got sanctioned on Black, PZI'ed by NpO, moved to Blue, and one of the Senators told me to move along, haha. 

Then, what, like a month later I'm in Vox declaring war on Valhalla over noCB and allied with OcUK.

Which is all to say: Exactly.  It is stupid to hold onto some of these grudges outside of their immediate context/timeframe and consequences.  That is why Justitia's Cult was ideals-based; questions of persons are silly.  I went straight from a 9-month war with NPO/Continuum to founding CoJ and working with NPO to form Red Dawn.  Meanwhile you've got these terrified paranoids in SF and C&G hugging each other with their claws in each others' backs talking about the Pacifican menace for an extra year.  What waste.

Edited by Schattenmann