A Declaration of Support from the Viridian Entente

Goldie

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My point was poorly made; for that I apologize. As a bored, card carrying member of the peanut gallery I was only meaning to agree with Bob that GOP's stance and actions don't mesh with their neutral intentions. That and the cut of Rooman's jib reaks too much of one that's taking advantage of a certain relationship.

But I suppose that's tangential at best here. Can't find fault with VE supporting it's protectorate. Kudos there.

Is there a time or size limit to protectorate?

There's a time and size to learn how the hell to govern yourselves if you wish to play the game. Aggressive action begets consequences, and VE is supporting aggressive action that was taken under the guise of preventing further aggression.

There's a time and size to learn how the hell to govern yourselves if you wish to play the game. Aggressive action begets consequences, and VE is supporting aggressive action that was taken under the guise of preventing further aggression.

It sure is a scary world out there with aggressive neutrals running around attacking the innocent without cause.

I knew that Valhalla made an excellent choice in deciding to treaty with VE.   Best of luck in this endeavor to you and to GOP.

Attempts e-lawyer this situation into VE doing something illegitimate are laughable.  If MQ is supposed to be a serious alliance, then that means effectively that the MK disbandment was in reality nothing more than a rebranding and dropping of treaties.  That some people went to TOP in the process is irrelevant.  That also means all the pseudo-Islamic fight to the death "let's have some lulz" roguery on the way out is b.s., not that it wasn't anyway.

Was TDO?

TDO did not present a threat to MQ. However, MQ did not threaten others or ask their (now former) allies to throw their weight around.

This could very easily be said about the MK AA. Hows the medicine taste?

MK and TOP/TLR had an immense working relationship, nitwit.

I believe Tywin was talking about Mq claiming MK protection on their alliance page, still - I don't think Mq is as old as GOP was and certainly was not as big. Also, they didn't attack until after MK disbanded, effectively voiding the treaty. Mq may be a lot of things, but right now it's hard to argue that they're a leeching protectorate.