A Declaration of Support from the Viridian Entente

Goldie

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember a time VE ever begged, so I doubt it. I mean this isn't CnG here.

Oh no they may have never begged for peace, they just tried to blackmail their entire coalition with the threat of it.

VE, you guys are such class acts.

I don't know of any other AA who would support an alliance like ours the way you have. You certainly don't do it because there's something "in it for you," because with the virtual collapse of sphere politics - we realize our value to you is minimal. This action - like everything else you do - is motivated by an unwavering desire to do what you feel is right and decent.

Time and again you've been in our corner, expecting nothing in return. We've always said "As VE goes, so goes Green." Thank you once again for your support (of course), but also for making me proud to be a former member of VE and a part of the Green Sphere.

o/ VE

o/ Green

You're basically defending "Roo's itch for war he's had since generals were implemented". Those are VEs words not mine.

This made me laugh.

Yes, I had an interest in personally exploring the new generals and XP system. And so I did... two months ago, fighting four wars (a couple of which ranked in the top 10 most destructive at the time). To tell you the truth, I was underwhelmed - I believe I reported as much to the VE and GPA friends who were asking me about the new systems in our embassy on their forums. In all honesty, the only time Generals have come up in the past couple weeks was when someone (I think it was Samwise) brought up General assassinations last night in IRC.

This is the first time in our nearly five year existence we've decided to go to war. It's motivated by a desire to protect our way of life, which has had "jihad" declared upon it. And it's justified and codified in three-year-old GOP law. Let's not pretend XP and generals - which I personally think have turned out to be virtually useless - had anything to do with our decision matrix. 

Edited by Rooman33

Ahahaha, check this out. VE trying to be politically relevant by dipping their hands in any cookie jar they can. Good luck with that, but there's no room for your booster seat at the adult table.

I'm surprised they can do anything with their hands after being beaten so badly flapping against the coattails of greater alliances. 

VE, you guys are such class acts.

I don't know of any other AA who would support an alliance like ours the way you have. You certainly don't do it because there's something "in it for you," because with the virtual collapse of sphere politics - we realize our value to you is minimal. This action - like everything else you do - is motivated by an unwavering desire to do what you feel is right and decent.

Time and again you've been in our corner, expecting nothing in return. We've always said "As VE goes, so goes Green." Thank you once again for your support (of course), but also for making me proud to be a former member of VE and a part of the Green Sphere.

o/ VE

o/ Green

Actually, everything that VE does is because it benefits them. Or, rather, because they are stupid enough to think it benefits them. I'm sorry that you haven't figured that out yet. Then, conservatives have never been noteworthy for their intelligence and critical thinking... (hopefully I didn't yank your chain a little bit too hard on that last line :P ).

Actually, everything that VE does is because it benefits them. Or, rather, because they are stupid enough to think it benefits them. I'm sorry that you haven't figured that out yet. Then, conservatives have never been noteworthy for their intelligence and critical thinking... (hopefully I didn't yank your chain a little bit too hard on that last line :P ).

Stop stretching so hard, you might pull something.

Ahahaha, check this out. VE trying to be politically relevant by dipping their hands in any cookie jar they can. Good luck with that, but there's no room for your booster seat at the adult table.

You really don't like this situation, it was funny at the start but now you just hate it.

I got something for that..

mufif.jpg

Stop stretching so hard, you might pull something.

I'm inclined to agree with Goldie.  VE is doing what anyone expects them to do, and support an ally who has gone to war.  While I don't think it's a wise place to be politically, that's never really been VE's strong suit.  

I'm not sure why you even bother replying to my posts; I don't think you've ever come out of a discussion with me looking any more intelligent than a houseplant.

Says the person using semicolons unnecessarily. If we made a post saying how GOP was on their own, you'd say we were looking out for our own interests. When we make a post saying we are there for GOP, you say the same. I appreciate all the attention my nuts get from you.

Says the person using semicolons unnecessarily. If we made a post saying how GOP was on their own, you'd say we were looking out for our own interests. When we make a post saying we are there for GOP, you say the same. I appreciate all the attention my nuts get from you.

You could, um... not say anything at all.