A Declaration of Support from the Viridian Entente

Goldie

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MQ is not a formal alliance and has no official ties, therefore anyone attacking GOP from this action are doing so aggressively and unprovoked.

really, please inform me of how we are not a formal alliance. I keep seeing this used but no evidence to back the claim up other than the wishful thinking of a certain few. 

Edited by tamerlane

If GOP gets attacked, we defend them. MQ is not a formal alliance and has no official ties, therefore anyone attacking GOP from this action are doing so aggressively and unprovoked.

There is literally nothing correct about that statement.

MQ is quite clearly a real, if not formal alliance, and they don't have to have official ties to justify action. GOP declared an offensive war and that doesn't exempt them from the rules of war just because you say MQ isn't real. You can justify it however you want but you're setting yourself for a fall you don't deserve.

1st, good show, VE.  I support your declaration of support.

Also, do people really question VE's conviction?  In what war have they not fought full speed ahead.  I've been on the same side and on the opposite side, and never have they lacked for effort.

/me facepalms at people who don't see this, and those who want to convict them of some crime because VE doesn't have the same hide in peace mode philosophy.

Although Mushqaeda is a cacozealous Vox Populi with a terrible cause, I must applaud them for at least trying to find fun in this world, despite other people deciding to punish them for it. I see that VE has now decided become one of those groups of people. May your God have mercy, VE.

Edited by lordliam

Although Mushqaeda is a cacozealous Vox Populi with a terrible cause, I must applaud them for at least trying to find fun in this world, despite other people deciding to punish them for it. I see that VE has now decided become one of those groups of people. May your God have mercy, VE.

Why do you see it as punishment.

I see more alliances attacking those on the MQ AA as adding to the fun being created, maybe it's not fun for you anymore.

There is literally nothing correct about that statement.

MQ is quite clearly a real, if not formal alliance, and they don't have to have official ties to justify action. GOP declared an offensive war and that doesn't exempt them from the rules of war just because you say MQ isn't real. You can justify it however you want but you're setting yourself for a fall you don't deserve.

No one says they need to have official ties to justify their action, rather stating if GOP gets attacked it will activate the defensive aspect of our agreement.. Our statement is one of defense if any other alliance tries to take advantage of this situation and attack GOP. 

I was wondering if this would happen. The gauntlet has been thrown down it seems.

Is this at all reminiscent of another time VE defended a protectorate and things... well, spread?

I like GOP, and I like this move by VE. Also, I like once again liking VE. Good show!

edit: Typo

Edited by Farnsworth

Wow, I never thought I'd see the day alliances were being made fun of for not being in peace mode. Wow, our values are screwed up.

We're making fun of them because they won't actually have anything to fight with; instead of honoring a commitment, they'll be begging for peace. Edited by Neo Uruk