A Declaration of Support from the Viridian Entente

Goldie

[center]

[b]Declaration of Support for the Green Old Party[/b][/center]

Our protectorate, the Green Old Party, has chosen to stand up and fight for the cause they believe in. For years, one of their core tenets has been that the world has a place for alliances who choose to mind their own business, and defending those alliances is a righteous endeavor.

We should all applaud GOP, TTE, and CCC for fighting for something they genuinely believe in. To not be burdened by having to exaggerate a CB, to simply fight because they feel that what they are doing is right and just, with no other agenda. Wars are not more honest than this one.

The VE-GOP protectorate treaty stands now in full effect, and we consider our protectorates' defense to be an extension of our own alliance's defense.

For the Viridian Entente:
[i]Goldie[/i], Lord of the Entente
[i]WarriorConcept[/i], Duke of the Entente

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy losing what little upper tier you have.

DBDC and MQ, your prayers have been answered.

Allarchon is a merciful god, indeed.

What are stats if you don't ever use them to support your friends who need them? I'll happily put my nation on the line for a friend.

What are stats if you don't ever use them to support your friends who need them? I'll happily put my nation on the line for a friend.

My respect for VE just keeps growing, you guys certainly put it all on the line for your allies.

o/ VE

That's not necessarily true, Goldie. It's only when the odds are in your favor that you'd be so bold. Last war, well... ;)

Yes because VE hasn't put 110% in for the last few wars they ended up on the losing side...

Interesting policy to basically make a protectorate treaty a MDoAP (which is what the "protectorate" treaty is).

Relevant text:

In any instance where the GOP finds itself in an unprovoked defensive war, VE agrees to offer all necessary assistance to ensure the GOP's protection and well being. Should the GOP be the provoker in a conflict, VE may offer its assistance at its own discretion. The GOP, at its own discretion, can offer assistance to VE in the event that the GOP's Don't Tread on Me Accords might allow for such action.

Interesting policy to basically make a protectorate treaty a MDoAP (which is what the "protectorate" treaty is).

Relevant text:

I might be reading the OP incorrectly, but it comes across to me that they will be enforcing the D clause, not engaging through the oA.

I might be reading the OP incorrectly, but it comes across to me that they will be enforcing the D clause, not engaging through the oA.

I guess it doesn't really matter since no one in CN except a few actually care about wordings but:

The VE-GOP protectorate treaty stands now in full effect, and we consider our protectorates' defense to be an extension of our own alliance's defense.

seems strongly to indicate the GOP's defense of neutrality to be something VE is also interested in defending.

I guess it doesn't really matter since no one in CN except a few actually care about wordings but:

seems strongly to indicate the GOP's defense of neutrality to be something VE is also interested in defending.

If GOP gets attacked, we defend them. MQ is not a formal alliance and has no official ties, therefore anyone attacking GOP from this action are doing so aggressively and unprovoked.

I assume you will be petitioning the true gods of CN to move this thread to its proper home as it appears in his naivety, tamerlane posted in the wrong spot.

;)

Rouges usually post here if you didn't notice.

I think it is a bad sign you moved the goal posts to where a thread was posted.

Edited by Commander shepard