An INT Announcement

Most of the time I agree with you but not this time. INT are good folks, there's a time for everything and this was their time to leave

Oh great, a member of an alliance with one of the worst arrogance-to-actual-power ratios decides to try and make another point about a different bad* alliance.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh great, a member of an alliance with one of the worst arrogance-to-actual-power ratios decides to try and make another point about a different bad* alliance.

Do you know anything about anything? NPL isn't arrogant, we stir a bit of shit when it comes to the LPH/Kasmir crowd but thats it. Actual power? Politically you a small blimp on the radar, NPL is not really that much bigger but if we wanted something we have a much greater chance of getting it then your AA. NS power wise we arent the strongest either but we hold our own and fuck shit up when we need to. Time and time again have we been to the point where an AA like yours would just crumble but not us, we held out and got stronger. So if YOU think you got some balls, come and try me.

Also worth noting this is my opinion and not my Gov's.

This, in effect, pulled the plug on The International's life support. They are already one of the most inactive alliances in CN, and this brings it home.

Who are you, again? 

I'm almost 100% you have absolutely zero credibility wrt speaking on our activity. 

The International still has MDoAP's with TLR, GATO, and ODN.  They took a beating last war and are certainly no cowards.  What they do have now is enhanced freedom of movement since they are no longer part of an MDAP where every action requires the utmost coordination.

quoting this to ensure visibility, all this did for INT was give them the option later on down the road to not absolutely have to choose CnG over anyone else, like INT has been forced to do, what, 4 or 5 times in the past 4 or 5 wars? I am on the opposite side of the political web as CnG, but much respect should be given to the GATO/ODN/TLR members in this thread.

Or maybe, just this once, most people are informed and mature enough not to say incredibly dumb shit.

No one have "given" me anything, they just can't stop me.  :ehm:

Aww, don't be like that, there were times you loved incredibly dumb shit and were its main representative.

I wonder if R&R and Int can kiss, hug and make-up now. Wishful thinking?

But yes; those arguing that The International sacrificed a lot for the Bloc are accurate. They have taken it dry numerous times for allies, with a few historical exceptions, all of which were disputed internally. Though most of the pain has been non-military; R&R is just one of the Allies lost over the years and I won't be surprised if we see some of those old friends reuniting (though probably not the aforementioned).

I still regret not joining the Volunteers in defending GATO back in 2008. Glad Cata and co have managed to stick around while many of those against them did not.

LOL

Though I can applaud Int for this move and think they made the right decision for themselves.. thats not gonna happen. 

A knife in the back doesn't disappear just because the one telling them to put it there has slightly less influence over them now. 

Even after the LEO disbandment, we tried to uphold its spirit the best we could, so did FOK until their end even though we weren't a bloc anymore and even when it was politically inconvenient.. but Int used this against us and instead of just saying straight out that our treaty was inconvenient they lied and twisted intentions trying to justify their own actions.

The international we once loved is dead to us and frankly we don't really care about this shell thats left. 

Aww, don't be like that, there were times you loved incredibly dumb shit and were its main representative.

LOL

Though I can applaud Int for this move and think they made the right decision for themselves.. thats not gonna happen. 

A knife in the back doesn't disappear just because the one telling them to put it there has slightly less influence over them now. 

Even after the LEO disbandment, we tried to uphold its spirit the best we could, so did FOK until their end even though we weren't a bloc anymore and even when it was politically inconvenient.. but Int used this against us and instead of just saying straight out that our treaty was inconvenient they lied and twisted intentions trying to justify their own actions.

The international we once loved is dead to us and frankly we don't really care about this shell thats left. 

Also joining 20+ alliances in an attempt to wipe us off the face of Bob just doesn't vanish because we are no longer part of C&G.

Also joining 20+ alliances in an attempt to wipe us off the face of Bob just doesn't vanish because we are no longer part of C&G.

R&R is one of three out of those 20+ alliances that went in on an MD chain instead of an oA...

Ego, you *know* without a doubt that I hold you in high regard ("love" is an abused word, so I won't go that far), however, you sound like a broken [i]record[/i], and the cool kids don't even listen to [i]CDs[/i] anymore.

-Craig

Edited by Comrade Craig

R&R is one of three out of those 20+ alliances that went in on an MD chain instead of an oA...

Oh my bad that makes it all different, or alternatively it makes no difference. I was illustrating that both R&R and INT have done irreparable damage to that relationship so there's no going back for either of us.

Haha, is that so. Looks like everything went just the way I wanted it to, judging by the scowls from all the right people here. 

I do hope you guys are doing well, however. Bygones being bygones and what have you.

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini