An analysis of Mushqaeda political dynamics

The Zigur

You know that number sounds very familiar ... oh right, that's pretty much exactly MQ's NS.  What a coincidence ... 

MQ has gained only 1.6 million NS. That leaves 1 million NS transferred to another/other AAs. That is a far cry from "not a singal nation".

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Full disclosure of very secret information:

The Illuminati Alliance otherwise known as TOP controls everything and the MushQaeda attacks to the neutrals are the plans for a New Bob Order.
The members of MushQaeda and the former members of the MK are controlled by Brain Implants and are forced to follow the commands of TOP, an Alliance which is actually controlled by the Galactic Federation of Light (an extra-bobian shadow government of Alien forces and ascended masters). Needless to say that the leadership of TOP on Bob is actually an alien species of reptiles (not humans).

There is also secret files that show that TOP controls the Music Industry of Planet Bob... with the intention of keeping the population of Bob dumb... and a perfect example of this control of the music industry is Sir Paul's "The Promise of the Order" (yes, Sir Paul has a brain implant too... before the Brain Implant, he was actually a good musician!).

Even more secret information: the true God of TOP:

Hexley.png

The Satanic Platypus is the satanic and platypic God that the leadership of TOP serves... and is using its power to control both the disbanded MK and the MQ (with the Brain Implants).

Further investiagation: the Platypus grip

a2bb9474a32b.jpg

The Platypus Grip, as it is often used by the higher commands of the non-human reptile Alliance known as TOP shows the loyalthy they have to their satanic and platypic God.

And I wish that the ultra-secret information I provided will help Tywin to expand his conspiracy theories about the New Bob Order.

Edited by zoskia

If a powerful, well connected alliance were to now steamroll Mushqaeda, the MK shadow government would have to decide whether to abandon their brothers as terrorists, or commit fully to the war.

There have been coordinated counters by Terran empire (104 nations) and CCC (88 nations) against the overwhelming global terrorist force of 49 nations. Your mistake is thinking you can somehow out-jihad the will of allarchon. Your statement is more of an insult to the sovereignty and effectiveness of TTE and CCC than a call to action. You also assume anyone on the MQ side will do what you expect. TOP is merely facilitating the smooth transfer of MK nations that don't wish to take part to their new homes.

Full disclosure of very secret information:

The Illuminati Alliance otherwise known as TOP controls everything and the MushQaeda attacks to the neutrals are the plans for a New Bob Order.
The members of MushQaeda and the former members of the MK are controlled by Brain Implants and are forced to follow the commands of TOP, an Alliance which is actually controlled by the Galactic Federation of Light (an extra-bobian shadow government of Alien forces and ascended masters). Needless to say that the leadership of TOP on Bob is actually an alien species of reptiles (not humans).

There is also secret files that show that TOP controls the Music Industry of Planet Bob... with the intention of keeping the population of Bob dumb... and a perfect example of this control of the music industry is Sir Paul's "The Promise of the Order" (yes, Sir Paul has a brain implant too... before the Brain Implant, he was actually a good musician!).

Even more secret information: the true God of TOP:

Hexley.png

The Satanic Platypus is the satanic and platypic God that the leadership of TOP serves... and is using its power to control both the disbanded MK and the MQ (with the Brain Implants).

Further investiagation: the Platypus grip

a2bb9474a32b.jpg

The Platypus Grip, as it is often used by the higher commands of the non-human reptile Alliance known as TOP shows the loyalthy they have to their satanic and platypic God.

And I wish that the ultra-secret information I provided will help Tywin to expand his conspiracy theories about the New Bob Order.

Lies!

*Sends black cars to zoskia's house for reeducation* 

Mushqaeda's terrorist attacks were an inside job. False flag. 

But no, you're entirely wrong. Our alliance disbanded. We (MQ) request help from comrades in our faction, and they help us. Sorry if it seems like a conspiracy because we're not horrifyingly incompetent. 

But no, you're entirely wrong. Our alliance disbanded. We (MQ) request help from comrades in our faction, and they help us. Sorry if it seems like a conspiracy because we're not horrifyingly incompetent. 

you intend on furthering MK's objectives in our world, even if MQ is all that exists currently.

As a brain implanted being, you know NOTHING about who is actually leading you with the powers of telepathy.

Untitled_1.jpg

Wow besides all the "MK still lives. They're with Elvis and PAC!" Stuff, this is a good question. So are the members on the MK AA engaging in aggressive action still under protection TOP?

This question has only been answered about 4869468934 times in other threads. Arent you the one always telling people to go look in other threads for answers?

you intend on furthering MK's objectives in our world, even if MQ is all that exists currently.

Let's pretend for a moment that what you're saying is true. How would that benefit MK in any way? 

@Zoskia, I am unable to think deeply on the matter you have brought to my attention. Any attempts result in a strange electric shock. 

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

Let's pretend for a moment that what you're saying is true. How would that benefit MK in any way? 

@Zoskia, I am unable to think deeply on the matter you have brought to my attention. Any attempts result in a strange electric shock. 

essentially a tech raid with no repercussions, very similar to what Q did, except nobody to be the fall guy after the fact.

Why would we pretend to disband to hit a neutral? If anything, we'd be more at risk doing it that way. 

you're allowed to break precedents to do something your own alliance used as a reason to take down the former hegemony, now that your alliance is not the hegemony, it's almost a dare to anyone against you in the most recent war to "do something about it" and any resources allocated to fighting MQ will be worthless in the next war, MQ can simply delete and no further punishment will happen, now if your leadership continues to let MK members declare, it puts TOP in a very sensitive situation, something I genuinely think you should consider before you let what a brilliant decision this was slip out of your hands.

you're allowed to break precedents to do something your own alliance used as a reason to take down the former hegemony, now that your alliance is not the hegemony, it's almost a dare to anyone against you in the most recent war to "do something about it" and any resources allocated to fighting MQ will be worthless in the next war, MQ can simply delete and no further punishment will happen, now if your leadership continues to let MK members declare, it puts TOP in a very sensitive situation, something I genuinely think you should consider before you let what a brilliant decision this was slip out of your hands.

We don't really have a leadership though. Hell, the most formal thing we've got going is a "send me aid" thread and a "embarrassing CN stuff you've done" thread. 

We don't really have a leadership though. Hell, the most formal thing we've got going is a "send me aid" thread and a "embarrassing CN stuff you've done" thread. 

I fully understand your perspective, I'm looking at it from the opposite side, and I can't sit idly by while a splinter cell of one of the most politically savvy alliances to ever exist does anything, even if it's simply a last hurrah, you may not have the same level of competitiveness that MK had, but sitting on the sidelines will do nothing, at least combating your actions will grant me a moral victory, even if I accomplish nothing else.

I fully understand your perspective, I'm looking at it from the opposite side, and I can't sit idly by while a splinter cell of one of the most politically savvy alliances to ever exist does anything, even if it's simply a last hurrah, you may not have the same level of competitiveness that MK had, but sitting on the sidelines will do nothing, at least combating your actions will grant me a moral victory, even if I accomplish nothing else.

From your perspective I absolutely understand what you're getting at and I guess time will show which of us is crazier. 

Some time ago I had mentioned that a little bird told me that Mushroom Kingdom still held long-term foreign policy goals, and that a shadow government continued to control the actions of the various MK remnants. This accusation was of course quickly dismissed by MK insiders when I brought it up, and I ultimately agreed that such accusations were unfair if not backed by evidence. So, I decided to delve a little deeper and explore the facts as they currently stand rather than mere heresay from ex-members:

1239979_620498494657420_290366984_n.jpg

As we see from the screen capture, Mushqaeda notes that it remains protected by the disbanded Mushroom Kingdom! Such a thing, of course, should not be within the legal capabilities of a disbanded alliance. Yet a quick browsing of the war screen confirms that Musqaeda has indeed enjoyed protection against the TTE counterattack:

578672_620498671324069_1261466995_n.jpg

Quite a capable and organized response from a disbanded alliance! It almost seems as if the original Mushroom Kingdom AA acts as a sort of strategic reserve to support the Mushqaeda fighters at the battlefront. This strategic reserve, of course, remains protected by TOP on an individual level under the guise of disbandment protection: nations that have not yet engaged the enemy or otherwise contributed to the battlefront continue to enjoy TOP protection.

This would lend credibility to claims I have heard that Mushroom Kingdom does continue to exist as a covert force. I do not pass judgment, but merely present an analysis of this possibility and I have to conclude that such a shadow government's existence is likely. It is an alliance's sovereign right to declare war on any other alliance for any reason. But my next question was, why the smoke and mirrors, and carefully orchestrated entertainment? Why not just declare war as one Mushroom kingdom?

My initial opinion of the disbandment was that MK would be leaving a gaping hole in power politics, but I am now starting to believe that MK never relinquished power. After all, TOP must have reason to believe there is value in indirectly assisting in this war.

I am now leaning towards the opinion that MK leadership was not sure how well an attack on TDO would turn out. How many alliances would actively rally to a neutral alliance perceived as weak? What would GPA or classic MK enemies do? Would the response be overwhelming and potentially crush Mushroom Kingdom? What better way to provide entertainment to bored membership than creating an aggressor proxy that is protected by the treaty web, but can be cut loose should the counter-attack be too powerful!

The downside to this approach is that the political flexibility offered by this approach harms long term stability. If this strategy is successful and becomes a precedent, any well-connected alliance merely has to split into two or more affiliations when conducting a war of conquest that might go wrong. This precedent would be very dangerous for both neutral alliances and less well connected alliances down the road.

Now what would happen were the international response to escalate to include connected major alliances? TOP and the entire range of MK remnants would be implicated in enabling the destruction of an innocent neutral alliance, and legally speaking this would stand to logic. If a powerful, well connected alliance were to now steamroll Mushqaeda, the MK shadow government would have to decide whether to abandon their brothers as terrorists, or commit fully to the war. As the situation escalated and treaty counters fired, a great war situation would begin to develop, especially if Mushroom Kingdom was treated as a legitimate target for supporting terrorism. TOP holds all the cards, and they would have to quickly decide whether to support MK and so begin a great war, or disavow the MK strategy and allow their friend to be rolled.

Again, I hold no biases and have great respect for Mushroom Kingdom's combat capability and strategic cleverness. But the great weakness in their strategy is a Casus Belli could be constructed by powerful alliances that would declare Mushqaeda to be politically destabilizing terrorists; that this strategy violates international precedence, and that any who support terrorist actions are terrorists themselves. Such a Casus Belli would carry more legitimacy than that of Mushqaeda and could garner international support. In the end, it remains to be seen how the MK gambit pays off, but hats off to MK for political ingenuity and entertainment value!

Your analysis flatly ignores that the Kingdom is protected by not only The Order of the Paradox, but also The Last Remnants.  It ignores the utter absence of strategic gain or value to be enjoyed by Paradoxia by the asymetric invasion of The Democratic Order, a neutral alliance of no threat to Paradoxia and to whom Paradoxia wishes no ill.  It assumes the absence of consequence for those nations engaged in conflict with TDO, who must bear the usual costs of war and will face the task of resolving their decisions should they choose to repent their extremist ways.  Finally, it inelegantly attempts to veil bias with claims of no bias.  As for the "screen captures", I simply do not see them in the post--whether this is a technical difficulty on your end or mine, I could not say.

The Mushroom Kingdom is dead; the world may cease its trembling.  The coordination observed in the terrorist faction Mushquaeda reflects ad-hoc cooperation among its component states.  While this system frequently fails when attempted by mass-recruitment alliances, the extreme activity of MQ makes it not only a viable method of coordination, but a superior form of coordination.  The argument for the existence of continued central command is premised on the erroneous belief that such a central command would be necessary to execute with MQ's level of military sophistication.  That belief is woefully clouded by an overabundance of experience and faith in centralized systems and ignores historical experience.  Higher grades of activity and analytical capacity among individual states permits a higher degree of decentralization.  MQ's present status as perhaps the most active single group on the planet permits the logical and extreme conclusion of absolute decentralization, which we now observe.

TOP's position has been made clear time and time and time again, with such frequency that I am increasingly disappointed with a public sphere for which I already had very low expectations.  If any wish to act with respec to the conflict and desire clarification, though it should not be necessary, they may approach either myself or the other members of Paradoxia's government.  If any force interested should decide to cut a corner and act so as to trigger our delcared intentions and obligations, we will act upon our words using any and all options at our disposal.  The size of such a foe is irrelevant--our words are our law and we will be compliant with our law, just as we would with any treaty.

Mushqaeda was one of many factions within MK.  Almost everybody knows this(but you apparently).  Hence it was formed as an AA because some members wanted to represent it.  There's no "shadow government".   Get over yourselves. 

Edited by Cager