Ragnarok Announcement

Wombaticus

Farewell Ragnarok. I can't really begin to explain how much fun I had in this alliance, my only regret is that I wasn't there longer. It's unfortunate that it had to be this way, but the warriors of RoK will surely be as valiant in their new homes

o/ Ragnarok

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a former member of Ragnarok, this is bittersweet. While some of the best members of RoK stayed around the past year or two, RoK became a shadow of it's former self.

I remember the time I had in Ragnarok, with people like Tails, AvT, Rish, Gen_Lee, Troop, and numerous others as probably the most fun I have ever had in CN. 

In fact, it's an interesting place I find myself in these days. I was a member of Ragnarok during the Karma War and I fought with my friends in RoK against the New Pacific Order, and now I find myself a comrade of their Order.

Regardless, RoK was a great alliance, and at one point, had one of the greatest communities in the game.

I wish all former members of Ragnarok good luck in finding new homes.

Goodnight, sweet Prince.

I was afraid of this day for a long time now. All efforts to revive Ragnarok were unsuccessful and so this is my farewell to a great alliance who stood together in good and bad times. I will miss the camaraderie and dedication a lot but maybe there is an alliance out there which is based on the same principles.

o/ Ragnarok

o7 to all Rokkers past and present

Regards, DH

There was a time when the Viridian Entente and Ragnarok were brothers in arms and the actions of the other was never questioned. Whatever the issue or reason for war, we did it together. Somewhere that changed and depending on the point of view, either Ragnarok betrayed VE or Ragnarok was unwilling to back an old friend that was drifting away from the Super Friends. It doesn't matter any longer and it hasn't for a long time.

Some in VE may be disappointed that their dreams of vengeance will not be realized, but the majority of us have moved on and personally, this Viridian is disappointed that we were never able to reconcile our differences. I'll look back on the life of RoK with a smile as I think about the two or three times we both kicked the crap out of the NSO.

Good luck old friends.

I had a feeling this was coming but I hoped it would change. My short time as diplo to RoK have been great. Spamming the boards with Brandon and just the friendliness of everyone I was able to talk to over there. You will truly be missed and all I can do is hope you all the best, wherever you go. 

o/ RoK