Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many people have never been fans of MK, but that's what made you a pleasure to have.  Instead of evoking mere apathy and indifference, having numerous opponents railing against you made the entire CN experience not quite so bad.  I sincerely hope that this announcement is a prelude to something better, not a momentary 'victory' for the opposition that will ultimately worsen the game.

Though we (Vanguard and MK) started out with some bitterness between many of the founding members, including myself, I am happy that I was part of the process to bring us back together.  It was right for remaining LUE members to be apart of the same alliance again and I have no regrets or qualms about ending Vanguard to make it happen.

It's been a fun ride, and it feels right to go out, if not a little late actually.  So long and thanks for all the fish.

This is what this world has wrought. Everyone wants someone to do something. when alliances who do something come along, we chastize them and force them into a slow laborious political world (OOC:) one that seems more like a job than a game (OOC).. 

To my all time favorite allies... Be well old friends. To the world at large, enjoy the reality of idiocy you have created for yourselves.

Edited by Rush Sykes

[b]HEEEEEERE THEY COME![/b]

SQUICKETY-SQUEEK,

D
O
W
N

T
H
E

C
R
E
E
K
!

[b][u]IT'S LOTS AND LOTS OF DOLPHINS![/u][/b]

TWO OF THE GREATEST DOLPHIN VIDEOS WE'VE EVER OFFERED! AND NOW THROUGH THIS SPECIAL TV OFFER, [b]YOU GET [u]TWO[/u] FOR THE PRICE OF [u]ONE[/u][/b]!

YOU GET BIG DOLPHINS,

LITTLE DOLPHINS,

STEAM DOLPHINS,

DIESEL, FREIGHT AND PASSENGER DOLPHINS,

EVEN DOLPHINS THAT BLOW THROUGH SNOW!

OLD DOLPHINS,

NEW DOLPHINS,

FAST DOLPHINS,

SLLLLLOOOOOOOWWWWW DOLPHINS,

SSSSSSSSSMOKIN' DOLPHINS!

EVEN DOLPHINS FROM
AROUND THE WORLD!

[b]+PLUS+[/b]

TOY DOLPHINS,

TROLLEY DOLPHINS,

[b]AND MUCH MUCH MORE![/b]

WHEN YOU ORDER

[b][u]LOTS & LOTS OF DOLPHINS![/u][/b]

HEEEEEEAR THE BLOWHOLE BLOW!

FEEEEEEL THE SPRAY!

SMEEEEELL THE SAND!

AS THESE SULTANS OF THE SURF SWIM ON BY!

[b]KIDS LOVE 'EM TOO![/b]

YOU'LL [b][u]LOVE LOTS & LOTS OF DOLPHINS[/u][/b]! AND REMEMBER, THIS SPECTACULAR TWO-TAPE SET [b][i]IS NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES![/i][/b]

SO HOP ON BOARD AND GET [b]TWO[/b] GRRRREAT TAPES FOR [b]ONE[/b] GRRRREAT PRICE!

GET [b][u]LOTS & LOTS OF DOLPHINS[/u][/b]!

SATISFACTION. GUARANTEED!

There are currently 15 people loving DOLPHINS.

I didn't expect it to end like this, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Good luck to the former shrooms out there. I can respect wanting to end it on your own terms having accomplished everything you wanted to accomplish, rather than see yourself become a shadow of your former self.

Been an interesting few years MK, you guys managed to at least accomplish something while you were here. However meaningless whatever you guys did might be in the long run, you guys left your mark at least.

o7 MK