Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is probably why so many people that used to be your friends don't actually like you anymore, you are stupid and keep trying to beat a dead horse.

Oh no, I'm so heartbroken. Please be my friend again. Oh wait,Who gives a fuck?

But hey, since I never said it good luck to you MK guys moving forward Banksy, Bros, and a few others are good people and I wish you all nothing but the best on a personal level. Edited by Omniscient1

The behavior of MK's members, the actions of its government, and the abandonment of principle by both prevents me uttering any false statement of regret at this announcement.  MK exits unloved by as many as ever hated NPO, and for the same reasons, though it did not have to be so. 

Best of luck to those of you who are sticking around, I do hope you find homes which suit you.

Edited by Schattenmann

The behavior of MK's members, the actions of its government, and the abandonment of principle by both prevents me uttering any false statement of regret at this announcement.  MK exits unloved by as many as ever hated NPO, and for the same reasons, though it did not have to be so. 

Best of luck to those of you who are sticking around, I do hope you find homes which suit you.

We did what we did because someone had to. For many of us, we have but two regrets; not joining MK sooner and not doing this sooner.

Come to the boards sometime

There'll be a request system to see juicy shit

tumblr_mrdy178jeZ1rlfsw2o1_250.gif

but, but, who's going to pull our strings and make Os twerk or do the hustle, or whatever the hell you guys have Os do?  farewell, puppetmasters...you guys were my favorite alliance that isn't us...

o/MK

Allarchon Akbar

OOC:

How much fun is any game if nobody is willing to take the call to be the bad guy? We led the revolt against repression and then took up the call to make things interesting when it was needed.

Edited by renegade4box

btw NOR no longer has any MDP level treaties have fun kids and remember to thank the grown ups

Hah, that is true, isn't it? 

What would a 'planet bob' apocalypse be without one last good hoorah 

Someone had to do it. "Become the villain."

If it wasn't for us you'd have had nobody to direct your mundane rants at once the NPO fell.

Think about it. 

There is nostalgia, there will be an awareness of a missing piece, but what lament can there be in MK's exercise of its own power over itself?  Best of luck to those of you who are sticking around, I do hope you find homes which suit you, and perhaps this is a release which will allow you once again to increase your personal participation in a new endeavor or a new place; tomorrow's child is the only child.

There is nostalgia, there will be an awareness of a missing piece, but what lament can there be in MK's exercise of its own power over itself?  Best of luck to those of you who are sticking around, I do hope you find homes which suit you, and perhaps this is a release which will allow you once again to increase your personal participation in a new endeavor or a new place; tomorrow's child is the only child.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHgOvf7710k

Schattenman, you are really worked up about this, aren't you?

For me, MK went from a foe, to a great friend, and then foe once again. A worthy and capable adversary and one of the few alliances this game has seen that knew how to get shit done. I watched them grow from a small underdog, a spirited and principled band of misfits, to a force drunk on power and willing to sacrifice any and all principles and honor in the pursuit of abusing its power and position. MK never really learned how leadership worked and put way too much faith in inactive and inattentive leadership. I hated most of its members, found it to overall deteriorate and harm the politics of this game and ultimately bring said politics to the current low and overall pathetic state we find it in. MK sheltered the worst elements of this game and encouraged the overall decline in this very forum that I am posting on simply to pay respects and otherwise find unusable and pointless.

MK was unique, often powerful, interesting, and certainly has impacted this game like very few others. I won't miss it, but anyone who claims they, and this event, are not significant are idiots. MK got shit done, did it their way, and anyone who underestimated them found out how much of a mistake that was.

It was an interesting ride. Goodbye, Mushroom Kingdom.

For me, MK went from a foe, to a great friend, and then foe once again. A worthy and capable adversary and one of the few alliances this game has seen that knew how to get shit done. I watched them grow from a small underdog, a spirited and principled band of misfits, to a force drunk on power and willing to sacrifice any and all principles and honor in the pursuit of abusing its power and position. MK never really learned how leadership worked and put way too much faith in inactive and inattentive leadership. I hated most of its members, found it to overall deteriorate and harm the politics of this game and ultimately bring said politics to the current low and overall pathetic state we find it in. MK sheltered the worst elements of this game and encouraged the overall decline in this very forum that I am posting on simply to pay respects and otherwise find unusable and pointless.

MK was unique, often powerful, interesting, and certainly has impacted this game like very few others. I won't miss it, but anyone who claims they, and this event, are not significant are idiots. MK got shit done, did it their way, and anyone who underestimated them found out how much of a mistake that was.

It was an interesting ride. Goodbye, Mushroom Kingdom.

mk delenda est

good times

Edited by cookavich