Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined MK some five years ago, after a drunken promise to Archon, looking to retire and disappear into nothingness. But the Kingdom brought me back into the game. It felt like home pretty much instantly. It was home. It is home.

Today is an emotional day as the very best alliance Planet Bob ever had is no more. We won an unwinnible game, waving our dicks at death itself in the process. We ruled longer and harder than anyone before (and after). We pushed boundaries. We made friends and enemies. And shat on everyone in the process. It was glorious. It was the best run I could ever asked for and I am proud to have been part of it.

o/ MK

o/ Archonism

dolphin-kristian-sekulic-isp.jpg?itok=pE

Edited by potato

Sad to see. Great alliance that gave us some great times.

I can identify with posting a disbandment notice along the lines of cutting the cord before the quality drops. It's a tough thing to do.

Best of luck to wherever former MK members go.

Edited by Max Power

I've called the Mushroom Kingdom home since 2009.   4 years have passed and it has been one heck of a fun ride.  But all good things come to end.   And what an end it will be.   Planet Bob is dying.  And this is probably the biggest proof of it thus far.  

One last jihad for Allarchon.   

Edited by Cager