Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

I always called that you'd disband as soon as you lost a war. I am saddened that my prediction came true, you deserved many more beatings than you got. But thanks for proving to the world that you are, indeed, immature children.

Says the one with the pony avatar. You call yourself HeroofTime55. Your not a hero. Your a blathering clown.

Bye MK.

-Razor

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On the contrary.  Seems you folks are too buttmad to keep it in your pants.  Now I get to have some fun.  Really appreciate the special treatment, I was worried you guys didn't care.

What the actual fuck? Are you crazy mad or just rambling because you're angry mad?

Also Fyfe you'd better not be gone after this. Edited by Neo Uruk

I'm not implying, I'm saying it explicitly.  Rage quitting at the first sign of defeat is a childish and immature thing to do.  But don't worry, nobody expected anything more from you guys.

They didn't take nearly as much damage as a lot of people expected last war, and their FA position was actually pretty decent with their TOP and TLR ties. Not sure what you're getting at here.

They didn't take nearly as much damage as a lot of people expected last war, and their FA position was actually pretty decent with their TOP and TLR ties. Not sure what you're getting at here.

While they got out of the war in a stellar position when considering their loss, all motions since have further tore away at their political position.  This "upcoming war" everyone can't shut up about despite no actual plans in the pipework?  In all odds it wasn't going to be very good for MK.

We lost a few wars in the past. Then we ruled the world and toyed with it like it was ours. When we were bored with it, we gave it back. We won in the past and we're winning now. We're leaving on our own terms. As opposed to the many others who have claimed to be quitting and are still here, starting useless alliance after useless alliance, claiming to not care yet posting like babies throwing their toys out of the pram because they can't get what they want.

flipper.jpg

Supreme Allied Commander Rey the Great would have something to say about that.

You will forever be my favorite soldier, Private Sandwich Controversy.

HoT, you're drooling all over the keyboard again. Go get the wet wipes out for a minute.

We lost a few wars in the past. Then we ruled the world and toyed with it like it was ours. When we were bored with it, we gave it back. We won in the past and we're winning now. We're leaving on our own terms. As opposed to the many others who have claimed to be quitting and are still here, starting useless alliance after useless alliance, claiming to not care yet posting like babies throwing their toys out of the pram because they can't get what they want.

You flip the Monopoly board and then claim victory because you "knew when to quit."

While they got out of the war in a stellar position when considering their loss, all motions since have further tore away at their political position.  This "upcoming war" everyone can't shut up about despite no actual plans in the pipework?  In all odds it wasn't going to be very good for MK.

You do realize that our overall apathy toward CN is a large part of the reason things have gone that way, right?  The fact is, we simply couldn't bring ourselves to care enough to do something about it.  As such, we decided that instead of becoming another MHA/NATO/TIO style alliance, we were going to go out on our terms instead of just letting ourselves exist perpetually as a rotten, inactive husk of an alliance.