Another Kaskus Announcement

c'mon Kaskus, you can do better.

Rey.  Sweet, simple Rey.  I would mock you here for the sad condition of your own alliance (if in fact it even is your alliance at this point), but I'd feel like I was doing this:

witness-punk-ice-cream-small.jpg

Horray for optional non-chaining treaties. It's like having an ally without actually having one!

"Yes, my big fear looking at the history of Kaskus is that they may attempt to e-lawyer their way out of a war," said nobody in the history of never.

Here's to good allies, made official!  o/ Kaskus

Also, welcome home, Razor!

Rey.  Sweet, simple Rey.  I would mock you here for the sad condition of your own alliance (if in fact it even is your alliance at this point), but I'd feel like I was doing this:
witness-punk-ice-cream-small.jpg

And if you'd do that, you'd notice it only got into that condition after I stopped running the show and went into relative inactivity.

And if you'd do that, you'd notice it only got into that condition after I stopped running the show and went into relative inactivity.

That really matters not in this instance.  I can't divine from OWF bickering the exact status of LPH.  What I do know is that you often make posts in threads that do nothing but disparage the alliances that are the subject of the thread.  I suppose it is your right to troll, but the irony is a little much for the rest of us to bear when your own house is not in order, and largely due to your actions. 

That really matters not in this instance.  I can't divine from OWF bickering the exact status of LPH.  What I do know is that you often make posts in threads that do nothing but disparage the alliances that are the subject of the thread.  I suppose it is your right to troll, but the irony is a little much for the rest of us to bear when your own house is not in order, and largely due to your actions.

It is not "largely due to [my] actions," it is due to the incompetence of those that were left in charge in my absence. If you wish to say that my being busy is an action, sure, but it was not one that I had a say in.