ZgOxlHB.jpg

59oiOoC.png

A Systematic Sanity Rebellion Announcement

bQ8XoEW.png

pLTYjZj.png2YMsfD3.pngpLTYjZj.png

It is with great pleasure that I announce the Random Insanity Alliance has achieved a most momentous milestone. We have gotten exactly 200 cruise missiles. I know, this is quite a shocking number. Only the most elite of elite can achieve this great milestone. Cruise missiles, the ultimate military resource, are something the Random Insanity Alliance always strives to improve. Our cruise missiles are always well maintained and shall strike fear into any enemy that dare face their glory.

In other more less exciting news, it appears we have passed 3 million nation strength. RI5 records indicate that this is at least the 4th time we have passed this silly milestone over the past 7 years. Its just so much fun we can't stop. This also can be seen as an omen from the great and holy Cactuar, as such a milestone often soon accompanies it being near time to launch our dreaded cruise missile fleet at some heretics.

In other news, I would like to also highlight our top ten llama herds. Many RIAers put great care into maintaining their llama herds and thus we would like to acknowledge them. Going off of these rankings, I can only assume that this is also the criteria most RIAers use when voting for our Triumvirate.

17axo9D.png

XnwFkjN.png
Join the RIA Today! Collect llamas, eat waffles, and be insane!
What's more fun than that!

tl;dr

._ o o
               \_`-)|_
            ,""       \
          ,"  ## |   ಠ ಠ.
        ," ##   ,-\__    `.
      ,"       /     `--._;)
    ,"     ## /
  ,"   ##    /

Edited by ShadowDragon

Oh my...

In a world where appearances are the height of vanity, you proceed with such suave delivery that I would seize the man that made the former claim, tie a string around every hair on their body, and yank with wild abandon.

For whatever reason this message was necessary, and I'm glad you succeeded in making it.

Bravo

tl;dr

._ o o
               \_`-)|_
            ,""       \
          ,"  ## |   ಠ ಠ.
        ," ##   ,-\__    `.
      ,"       /     `--._;)
    ,"     ## /
  ,"   ##    /

Not a llama. Is Giraffe. Announcement invalid.