Which Alliances are more likely to get rolled soon

zoskia

The Alliance(s) that will get rolled  

406 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread provides an occasion for funny and wild speculations about the game.
Those of you that are using it to get one at the other for yet another time, with the usual trite arguments, are mind-numbingly pathetic. Seriously, get a life and learn to smile, it isn't that difficult.

This thread provides an occasion for funny and wild speculations about the game.
Those of you that are using it to get one at the other for yet another time, with the usual trite arguments, are mind-numbingly pathetic. Seriously, get a life and learn to smile, it isn't that difficult.

Or just roll GPA, right Jerdge? :P

But the poll results will dictate that the speculations aren't all that wild and members of those alliances will likely get defensive if enough people make their distain known. Threads like this are the only way to progress the politics of the game because there isn't a finite and valuable resource to provoke tensions. Just petty word games and playground banter.

Though I wouldn't expect a neutral such as yourself to understand why we do this :p

The rivalry of CN and that has shaped the landscape more than any other is NPO vs LUE(2.0). So yeah i'd agree with you on that one.

If I was going to be really bold i'd state my claim again that CN has just been a big NPO/LUE war with the rest being variable but I might touch some nerves if I say that.

Do not discount UjW. That was was solely Polaris's big play (with the aid of IRON/GGA). MK at that time, while actually one of the best fighters for UjP, was not a primary alliance. GOONS and \m/ held that spot. The TOP/Polar Grudge also played quite a bit into the shaping of politics, both past and present. Same can be held of SuperGrievances and the fallout between SF and CnG. So, while NPO/LUE(2.0) may have been part of the foundation, it is not the only part. All of the above has helped shape the landscape of CN and all will continue well into the future. 

I would say Polar, but apparently everyone was just kidding about that.

Polar doesn't either have lots of votes or very few votes.

It's interesting now to see which one is the LEAST likely to get rolled: LoSS... only 12 votes so far.

I chose TIO, NATO and R&R, because things are very boring right now and I'd take any war rather than no war.

Leader of an alliance complains about no war and how they'd rather them lose a war than no war... Hopefully you see my point before I state it.