Open Season

The Misfits enter into a state of anarchy, government meltdown and the closure of diplomacy..... These events will last until 20/09.

During this period there will be a ** point addition to environment, MASS anarchy around the globe and no solution to the problem.

Misfits declares war on Steve, OPEN SEASON

B-)

Fantastic EddyH...!  SKARO alone couldn't make all the Celebrations... About Time, Misfits...!!! :P :D :lol1: :nuke: :gun: :war: :ehm: :popcorn:

B-)

Fantastic EddyH...!  SKARO alone couldn't make all the Celebrations... About Time, Misfits...!!! :P :D :lol1: :nuke: :gun: :war: :ehm: :popcorn:

the enemy of everyones enemy is everyones enemy :P I noticed one of your guys was sitting on the sidelines, so I fixed him up ^_^

last week, I started college yesterday, so I might aswel have a ball before my free time gets cut :(

the enemy of everyones enemy is everyones enemy :P I noticed one of your guys was sitting on the sidelines, so I fixed him up ^_^

last week, I started college yesterday, so I might aswel have a ball before my free time gets cut :(

B-)

Ah, EddyH, you always the Nice one... i just know how to thank your attentiveness... but got no Nukes to dedicate ya'...!!! Lol!! :lol1:

indeed. Btw, nobody attack me. Down declare me, pls. :(

B-)

Man, I would... just need  to get off Anarchy... maybe starting next Tournament...Ha,lol! :P

The best week in TE :)

B-)

"Jobo Giver", my Man...! Great to see you here...  Let's have all the Fun... by the way, can you help that poor Soul of  Prozenz... he's in great Need, i think... Lol! :rolleyes:

We can't kill everyone :P but if you feel the need to hit one of our nations then you will get noticed :)

Heh HD, I looked at your war screen and noticed a wee war dodger, so I thought I would kick him into touch for you.