Greatest Ruler Rivalries

Malik Shabazz

It was only a matter of time before somebody made a thread like this. We've seen best posters, worst posters, greatest alliance rivalries, and now greatest ruler rivalries. What are the greatest rivalries between two, or even more people in CN history?

Criteria would have to be:

• Pure animosity: Anytime these guys post in the same thread, we should expect nothing less than an all-out flame war.

• Polar opposites: The candidates would have to be people with conflicting ideologies and ways of doing things, different blocs/alliances, etc.
Edited by Loki Laufeyson

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Basically any internal squabble.

The big names get all the credit but rarely are as fierce as inter-alliance rivalries.

Yeah...these are my favorite. Since Omni left Dreamweaver has taken most of the brunt. He's such a terrible leader we got canceled on by half our allies outside CnG within a day of him becoming AC. I win only because I had been calling for one of them to be dropped for months.

Fox Fire - Wildabeast/Mordor - (insert Sith) Sith

Too bad you guys havent seen any of it. As allies, we have to pretend to like each other in public.

The Fallen - Anyone in NAO

This guy tried to coupe us with Tom Riddle. Epicly failed. Came back with a multi and reattempted to gain as much power as possible. We played along for a couple days until his nagging for promotion made us let him in on his own secret. He also created an alliance we heavily considered rolling while pretending to be his buddy.

I'ld say the strongest are always intra-alliance ones, away from the CN boards (though, if they do manage to get here, I feel sorry for the other members of their alliance)

More often than not, those dont end well. Unless the people involved can compartmentalize. 

Yeah...these are my favorite. Since Omni left Dreamweaver has taken most of the brunt. He's such a terrible leader we got canceled on by half our allies outside CnG within a day of him becoming AC. I win only because I had been calling for one of them to be dropped for months.

I really miss me and my friends+new guys vs. you and the old guard. I don't think I ever took "most of the brunt" though, since my friends always kept me safely out of reach of everyone no matter what impulsive thing I wanted to do. Fun times.

Internally, Lucius and Os had a little spout there for a while. ODN is the most civil internal alliance I've ever been in, but that still was cool.

Sponge vs. Moo is a good one.
Didn't Xiph and Chefjoe have a pretty tense one for a while?

If I was being mean:

Sardonic vs. courage would be a good one.
Ramirus vs. sanity
Dickos vs. actual words in his treaties :wub: Dickos. Edited by Omniscient1