The battle for the hill

Didn't we just do this :)

Good luck have fun all

It was the other way round last time. You can't invite us to your party without us inviting you to ours :)

Let's make this a fun war!

Cheers misfits and NDO ;)

It was the other way round last time. You can't invite us to your party without us inviting you to ours :)

Let's make this a fun war!

Cheers misfits and NDO ;)

You guys are great to party with and I will enjoy the hangover
Let's have some fun out there

o/

You guys are great to party with and I will enjoy the hangover
Let's have some fun out there

o/

You should sell down a little bit so the other Misfits can hit you before anarchy.  :psyduck:

Didn't we just do this :)

Good luck have fun all

It's been over a month :P everyone else was either at war or too small.... We like war and thought an updeclare for the end fight would be fun.
So far it has been fun :D

one of you guys have an insane SDI! Thwarted all 7 of my partners nukes... Then his nuke lands in the first shot lolz

About time that damn SDI blocked something, I'll admit I was pretty impressed with it's performance this war as well.

As for my opponents, I would be remiss to decline commenting on their courage.  Neither of you - Jalap or IzaMoss - picked a soft target and in the same way Clash gave me credit last war for my pixel-risking updeclare, you deserve the same props.  You're just lucky I had some heavy IRL business to take care of from 10:30PM CN Time until around 1:30 am :v:

This has been a very fun war and I'm having a blast.  Considering the whole thing was a fairly heavy updeclare from the beginning, I'm more than impressed with the Misfits as a whole.  More than makes up for some of the complaining last time lol :)

Yes NGW, your pesky SDI haha.

I may be weak on infra compared to the guys I am fighting, but I am glad none of them have nukes.... That would just ruin a great fight.
The big bad jwolf came to blow down my house though :P Panic King and Geniusinc, great fight so far gents and King Ben I with his persistant airforce and his calmness to me messing up his wonder purchase ^_^

Peace has been agreed for 29/30 update after first wave of wars expire..

RoadRash

Thank you for this war guys ,enjoy the last of this round. o/

Yes, peace has been agreed.

Well done NDO and I(WE) enjoyed every minute :)
good luck with the ending days.
Shout out the King Ben I, tough nut to crack, but in the end with some coordination we managed to lower your bills :P