Non Grata Announcement

Caustic

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, what? I thought the whole lion/dragon thing was NG in a nutshell, i.e. the lion of iFOK + the venomous/dangerous creature of Poison Clan.

Regardless, have a happy retirement, Caustic, and I look forward to dealing with your successors.

The Ying / Yang concept came from Ying Yang Mafia during discussions about a flag, both the red and black flags were designed by me. The war flag was designed by Rakshasas

I like the two alliance hoppers who are attempting to make  cleverly veiled posts, but just come off as obvious and total douche bags.  I thank you for the laughs.  You truly have earned your positions in the WPE hall of fame.

Reserved parking spots imo. 

Backstabs in the balls are the worst, man!!!

Personally I prefer to stand face to face with the people I don't like.

I'm only gutted I don't have a large enough nation to actually punch in the face the person I most dislike in this planet...

Personally I prefer to stand face to face with the people I don't like.

I'm only gutted I don't have a large enough nation to actually punch in the face the person I most dislike in this planet...

I'm sorry that I'm too sexy for you to get near. Maybe in a year or two you'll get to my size. By the way, it's fun seeing you again, please visit more!