Best bad posters

zoskia

Since the Dream Team Governments deserved a Nightmare Governments thread and every thread deserves an opposite thread to keep the balance of the universe and prevent the armagedom....

BEST BAD POSTERS THREAD

There are times when you read someone's post and you think "hey they're really not making any sense and they're killing my brain cells"

Sometimes you realize that it's not the first time that they don't make sense and that others find the post and the poster hateful.

So here we are: let's tell us, who are the forum users that you think (mostly) make no sense and whose posts you generally can't even believe?

A few caveats:

1. They don't need to be all of and only your enemies. C'mon this is OOC...

2. Style is important, but so is content.

3. What about that unknown one that you consider underrated in his art of being a terrible poster?

4. Links/pics or it didn't happen, please.

(We always need some thread to get the negative and the worst out of ourselves every now and then. Here we are, no need to thank me. :) )

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[url=http://www.posterchase.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/o/n/one-direction-boy-band-poster-x66_1.jpg]This is one of the worst posters I've ever seen[/url]

I'm not going to stop making poster jokes until you all stop making threads about posters.

Methrage.

When compared to me, everyone is a bad poster in comparison. Does that make me a good poster? No, it makes me a poster of such a great magnitude "good" can not even begin to describe it. Whether someone is a good poster is relative to what we consider a bad poster, so with so many bad posters even an average poster can seem great in comparison to most on here. Even Master Hakai is a good poster compared to many on here.

Potato, dear God he is awful.

That screenscratch guy. The one that hated VE.

Also everytime I see Ardus post I want to punch him in the face in real life, but I restrain myself. I don't think he is actually bad, just anger inducing.

Oh also, Rushsykes and (in the boiler room) Juslen and Methrage.

I nominate myself

I often find your posts to be funny. You're like a slightly more ironic and less crazy version of Hakai.
(Oops sorry I might have offended the both of you now. :P )

Also everytime I see Ardus post I want to punch him in the face in real life, but I restrain myself. I don't think he is actually bad, just anger inducing.

How one can not enjoy Ardus's posts is beyond me. But I don't think you're actually serious about this.

Fox Fire has to be one of the worst posters in Boiler Room history. Picking one post of Fox Fire's to as evidence wouldn't do justice to all of the others.

Tom Riddle/Winner and his near constant topics regarding his mistakes in the game was extremely annoying, but honestly at some points they were very entertaining to read.

Loki/Lex Luther(or?) isn't a bad poster, just annoying to argue things with in the Boiler room due to his habit of replying to parts of the post, not it's entirety. Plus all of the assumptions he makes on said parts of the post really gets on my nerves.

Edited by Zacharias

Fox Fire has to be one of the worst posters in Boiler Room history. Picking one post of Fox Fire's to as evidence wouldn't do justice to all of the others.

Tom Riddle/Winner and his near constant topics regarding his mistakes in the game was extremely annoying, but honestly at some points they were very entertaining to read.

Loki/Lex Luther(or?) isn't a bad poster, just annoying to argue things with in the Boiler room due to his habit of replying to parts of the post, not it's entirety. Plus all of the assumptions he makes on said parts of the post really gets on my nerves.

Well not really. I just don't understand when people write long posts and expect me to read the whole thing. I just pick apart the important parts and respond to those.