xodaraP eht fo redrO ehT morf tnemecnuonnA nA

Well hell, this is an interesting turn. For the first time in my memory an alliance with Ardus in .gov is in Valhalla's circle of running mates, although not directly tied id call being one chain away thru three different direct allies FAR closer then weve ever been.

This intrigues me and as such makes for a more interesting future.

So all in all, congrats to your new Gov TOP, and special congrats to Ardus for dusting off retirement and jumping back into the mix.

What happened to Yevgeni?

I stepped down during my last term, leading to Centurius becoming GM and Iamthey being confirmed as the interim Grand Chancellor for the remainder of the term.

To be honest, I normally would have been fine but a change in my schedule (OOC: RL) combined with the leaks and their aftermath relatively killed what time I had for the alliance. I didn't expect to put in 50 hours weeks for two weeks straight. I figured the alliance would be best served if I stepped down and let others take the lead after that.

Given what I'm seeing, with this retarded announcement title, I was wrong. Expect a coup.

N.B: Never trust the Dutch.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov