Are any levels of wargames permitted anymore?

Zangmonkey

If that is the case than what is up with all the tattling about XP farming?

Can't speak for everyone, but a fair bit of that tattling came about because someone was trying to demonstrate just how pervasive it was, as something of a blunt-force means of indicating that a great deal of people from all corners of the game hadn't the foggiest idea that they were violating any rules. 

Can't speak for everyone, but a fair bit of that tattling came about because someone was trying to demonstrate just how pervasive it was, as something of a blunt-force means of indicating that a great deal of people from all corners of the game hadn't the foggiest idea that they were violating any rules. 

In the system, as currently implemented, everybody is incentivized to be in a constant state of war.

Edited by Matthew PK

Why don't people try traditional war games/duels then where destructive attacks were used and nations burnt with or without the use of nukes? After all its a war game and not XP farming which you want isn't it?

I'm not going to deny that I was engaging in limited wars to gain XP.

I'm asking where the line is to be drawn to differentiate this. As I said before, this is something which we were previously allowed to do

Edited by Matthew PK

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/118127-cyber-nations-game-rules/

Slot filling
War slot filling is forbidden. War slot filling is defined as occupying a defensive (war or spy) slot with the intent to reduce or prevent damage to a nation, or engaging in wars designed to eliminate risk (e.g., attacking an allied nation in order to gain experience for generals). War games between allied nations or allied alliances are not allowed unless XP has been disabled at the outset of combat.