From the War Office of Bear Force One

You talk about tech like nothing else gives you any NS. FYI their actual middle is 19k. I will go by their actual middle rather that your version of what their middle could be in your own mind.

Whatever helps you keep firing your nukes, I guess. I'll be off complaining that Polar's lower tier will have decent generals before I do.

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Semantics will not help anyone from BF1, you do not have control of your targets.  You can call them lower or mid tier, they are still going to hold you in anarchy for a long time.  Enjoy what you can while you can because I foresee a long grind ahead.  If that is what you wanted, it is what you have, so mission achieved.

Remember what I was saying about bean counters and anal retentive people squeezing the life out of everyone on bob? Just read back through the last page or so and look at all the people who came out to argue about the definitionof a mid tier...

BeanCounters11.jpg

[quote name="Lord Caparo" post="3158926" timestamp="1376341920"]
Decided to teach him myself after he wasted 50mil of his 110mil just rebuying his infra after i did my attacks, what the hell does NpO teach you that makes you rebuy infra WHILST at war?[/quote] 
I was going to ask you if you wanted to dance again since you mostly turtled when we fought.

But I see that ship has sailed.[quote name="Rayvon" post="3158255" timestamp="1376182777"]
One mind denounces the individual defining the alliance (when it comes to his words/thoughts/actions).
One mind promotes the individual defining the alliance (when it comes to his words/thoughts/actions).

BiPolar much?[/quote] 
I can't remember, is the problem that we all think the same or that we're not in lockstep?

What a confusing world in which we live.[quote name="Mussolandia" post="3158189" timestamp="1376168739"]
It seems clear to me that the Blue Colony has long outlived its purpose in this world[/quote] 
I remember when you stood up for us. This seems petty in comparison.

(OOC P.S. The new quoting system is a real piece of shit.)

Remember what I was saying about bean counters and anal retentive people squeezing the life out of everyone on bob? Just read back through the last page or so and look at all the people who came out to argue about the definitionof a mid tier...

Which would be fine if you didn't start it with your point.

And the life is probably already sucked out of you, hence you being a rouge. 

I was going to ask you if you wanted to dance again since you mostly turtled when we fought.

But I see that ship has sailed.

Seeing as you actually know not to rebuy infra whilst at war, then i personally offer you a chance to dance again, 1 on 1 after this fun and games is over shall i stick around and grow back into your range.

TL;DR

Ermmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........................................................DA FUQ?

All I saw was "Operation PENETRATION" and a whole bunch of lubricant plus a bunch of other things.........

Which would be fine if you didn't start it with your point.

And the life is probably already sucked out of you, hence you being a rouge. 

A throw away nothing comment about attacking the middle. Thank god for the bean counters! we nearly slid into anarchy until they stepped up with their analy retentive police action. The life wasnt sucked out of me, hence me fighting in an alliance war.

Honestly, this is an incredible comment. Is it even possible for someone to be jealous of RV?

The dude is probably the least stable and trustworthy person in the world.

My trustworthiness is beyond reproach. For years I have been one of the few pillars of virtue that have been unshaken in this dark world. It is you and your ilk whose moral fortitude warrant questioning, for it is you and yours who are baffled that I can remain so resolute in my principles while all others change with the tides.

My trustworthiness is beyond reproach. For years I have been one of the few pillars of virtue that have been unshaken in this dark world. It is you and your ilk whose moral fortitude warrant questioning, for it is you and yours who are baffled that I can remain so resolute in my principles while all others change with the tides.

You don't even make sense anymore.

Edit: Never did.

Edited by Starfox101

"Okay guys, who are we going to send in to attack Boogeyman?  He's got nukes.  What can we counter with that?  EUREKA, we have a nation that can top that!  FAC beats MHP!  Send him in!  Mission Accomplished, soldier."

And Boogeyman's aid slots are full .. Dang - I hope he can handle the awesome power of that FAC  :psyduck:

"Okay guys, who are we going to send in to attack Boogeyman?  He's got nukes.  What can we counter with that?  EUREKA, we have a nation that can top that!  FAC beats MHP!  Send him in!  Mission Accomplished, soldier."

It's a shame he's not got an WRC or he'd be able to nuke all his attackers each day, guaranteed  :smug:

[quote name="Lord Caparo" post="3159102" timestamp="1376386896"]
Seeing as you actually know not to rebuy infra whilst at war, then i personally offer you a chance to dance again, 1 on 1 after this fun and games is over shall i stick around and grow back into your range.[/quote] 
I accept.[quote name="Rayvon" post="3159108" timestamp="1376389340"]
I wouldn't expect any less than your confusion.[/quote] 
Not the right subject, friend (and not the specific problem I have with it -- getting the multiquote started is easy, doing anything without losing the quotes in the reply box is the issue), but I appreciate the concern.

Not the right subject, friend (and not the specific problem I have with it -- getting the multiquote started is easy, doing anything without losing the quotes in the reply box is the issue), but I appreciate the concern.

Three posts in a row last page, two this page -- you certainly can multiquote easy enough. Forgive my confusion.  :mellow:

For what it's worth this drives me nuts, too.

Admin help you if you start trying to trim quotes down.