From the War Office of Bear Force One

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing I find weird is in the two or three days you've been in this topic you've become a worse poster than Tom Riddle/Winner did in those 6 (or however many) months.

*sigh* forget it theres no point to say anything with all these trolls around. I'm out.

Edited by Broncoskid8

*sigh* forget it theres no point to say anything with all these trolls around. I'm out.

Calling someone else a troll when that is all you have been trying to do this entire thread? Sucks to be basically found alone fighting a battle by yourself.

...says the guy from the alliance who sat on the sidelines. :facepalm:

Right, perhaps you think that fighting in wars in which you have no strategic interest, despite that fact that sitting violates no treaties, gives you street cred or something.   <_<

It doesn't of course.  Also, given that I came to Valhalla from Ragnarok, and continued to talk with members there over a period of years (and still do now and again), I'm pretty sure I know far more about the subject that you.

Right, perhaps you think that fighting in wars in which you have no strategic interest, despite that fact that sitting violates no treaties, gives you street cred or something.   <_<

It doesn't of course.  Also, given that I came to Valhalla from Ragnarok, and continued to talk with members there over a period of years (and still do now and again), I'm pretty sure I know far more about the subject that you.

Well don't you feel special. You sat on the sidelines that war with your thumbs up your asses as Valhalla did regularly during that time period, so stop commenting on something that pertained to more than your little corner of the web.

Well don't you feel special. You sat on the sidelines that war with your thumbs up your asses as Valhalla did regularly during that time period, so stop commenting on something that pertained to more than your little corner of the web.

Spoken like someone who is rouging out and in six months will be a vague memory of someone that a few here thought was cool.  

So how about 'no'?  A more complex response is simply not worth my time.

Hey guys, wake me up when something interesting happens okay? Thank you!

*bronco puts in earplugs, climbs into his hammock, and promptly falls asleep*

Edited by Broncoskid8

I'm sure you have a grand plan. I don't really care to look deeply into it. Have fun though, BF. At least you are keeping it real.

I see an Alterego in your ranks. I can't really imagine a grouping of you and him going over well for long, heh.

imagination_einstein.gif

try harder

We will fight them on the nudey beaches. We will fight them in the saunas. We will fight them in the badly lit part of the park. We will never submit (unless its our turn)

BF1 needs strong, masculine, burly men to fight with us in very tight formation

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/117927-join-bear-force-1/

Edited by Alterego