Pink Clams ride again!!

Stewie

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Regardless of how nasty PC got, there was always a soft spot in my old ticker for them. 

I guess you are both gonna get some fun. 

Also waidafug is Twist not allowed in the sandlot no more?

I am so doggone tempted to remake RAD and activate our MDoAP right now you don't even know. Just for old time's sake.

rip.gif

No dont do that, i dont want to have to have to fight at your side to help Stewie. Hes dirty. Edited by Helbrecht

Is it an accidental side effect that you have made alliances jealous of Polaris Stewie?

Good luck and we will see who ends up where by Christmas as we roll in/roll out as we see fit while you remain in anarchy and unable to move.  Have fun watching it all burn, it is my favourite thing to do and I will expect high quality material to work with from here.

I have always been insane, thank you for noticing, but nothing has changed as a result of this minor indiscretion.   You come across as being challenged in the intellectual department so do not try to read too much into this response.

I believe sincerely that if you want to declare war then you should be prepared for the consequence.  If you want to declare war and then have your slots filled by friends, then perhaps you aren't really prepared for the consequences after all.  As for premature ejaculation, I am sure that has nothing to do with SirWilliam joining a war after our attacks had been completed, but I guess some people are obsessed with the few things they understand, so I encourage you to continue relating to things you have experience at.

Common courtesy in these matters usually dictates that unless you wish to join our war, you stay out of it.  I know courtesy is a misunderstood concept in this realm, but staying out of our slots is more than just polite, it is safe.

ya this boi is mad lul

Is it an accidental side effect that you have made alliances jealous of Polaris Stewie?

Good luck and we will see who ends up where by Christmas as we roll in/roll out as we see fit while you remain in anarchy and unable to move.  Have fun watching it all burn, it is my favourite thing to do and I will expect high quality material to work with from here.

We don't care where you'll be come Christmas. We're here until we transcend bob. Edited by Stewie

I'll admit, It gives me a good chuckle to see people fondly reminiscing about a terrible alliance like poison clan.

Oh shit, Toilet Paper Factory still exists! Holy cow

I'll admit, It gives me a good chuckle to see people fondly reminiscing about a terrible alliance like poison clan.

I guess some things never change, your opinion being one of them. Fortunately we don't care. We're causing a racket and Polaris is being a dear and showing us the door. Lets have some fun Polar.

I find myself rooting for Polaris in this battle, have fun you crazy kids!

Wow :(