Pink Clams ride again!!

Stewie

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes SirWiliam, what ever would we have done without you.  You appear to be new at war however as you appear to have accidentally taken that stagger slot.

boi u mad

Yes SirWiliam, what ever would we have done without you.  You appear to be new at war however as you appear to have accidentally taken that stagger slot.

I don't think its his responsibility to see how many war slots are used up on a nation, perhaps you shouldn't have blown your wad so early.

Not new, just a bit rusty (the only action I've seen the past half year being in the form of a few recent raids). When I saw BF1 was moving I jumped at the opportunity to test recent changes and earn casualties and XP (in a controlled, lower risk environment). My work's done, peace has been offered.

Have fun y'all. :)

boi u mad

I have always been insane, thank you for noticing, but nothing has changed as a result of this minor indiscretion.   You come across as being challenged in the intellectual department so do not try to read too much into this response.

I don't think its his responsibility to see how many war slots are used up on a nation, perhaps you shouldn't have blown your wad so early.

I believe sincerely that if you want to declare war then you should be prepared for the consequence.  If you want to declare war and then have your slots filled by friends, then perhaps you aren't really prepared for the consequences after all.  As for premature ejaculation, I am sure that has nothing to do with SirWilliam joining a war after our attacks had been completed, but I guess some people are obsessed with the few things they understand, so I encourage you to continue relating to things you have experience at.

Common courtesy in these matters usually dictates that unless you wish to join our war, you stay out of it.  I know courtesy is a misunderstood concept in this realm, but staying out of our slots is more than just polite, it is safe.

Edited by AlmightyGrub

One love you crazy clams lol never thought it was going to happen but it did. We will burn as one joint ;)...
Going to miss a ton of cool cats that I met over my 5 year stay in CN..
Love ya guys...