Pink Clams ride again!!

Stewie

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Polaris's attempts to use the powers that be as a private militia aren't petty as well?

BF1 aren't the clowns here, and if you gave them all big red ass noses, they still wouldn't be as sad as AlmightyChuckles and his posse.

Polaris is attempting to use the powers that be how exactly?  I haven't seen any of that around here since I got warnings from the mods because of some e-lawyers who nitpick and read into every single word I say as if I were preaching the sermon on the mound.  

Are you really that dense??

7/28/2013 4:24:20 PM    
    "Tech From Stewie"    

team_None.gif

Lock Stock
Ruler: Hatchet Harry
Bear Force One        

team_Maroon.gif

COLABEAR
Ruler: chee78
Bear Force One        
    $0
    50 Tech
    0 Soldiers

Approved

yes there ya go thats 50 out of 350 that he needs to pay .

Polaris is attempting to use the powers that be how exactly?  I haven't seen any of that around here since I got warnings from the mods because of some e-lawyers who nitpick and read into every single word I say as if I were preaching the sermon on the mound.

Someone clearly hasn't visited the prayer room lately.

I'll get mine the old fashioned way :ehm: .. but if you want to attack, have at it :smug:

not that slot  but any how i want peace not war , i love my infra and hate my friends im just a poser with no one to love me ok . let me be .

;) 

hey panic  you want your slot filled too 

So he was on our AA before we attacked? What of it? Happens all the time. You really are stupid aren't you?

soo if I joined BF1 right now, with aid slots saying I was in LPH, I would still be in LPH?

All hail the Three Stooges....

When I was a child  there were puzzle books available... "connect-the -dots"  was one I mastered when I was 5.  It seems you three can't follow the logic that others have mastered early in life.  Is there some conjecture .. yes.  But  you got to admit  the limited tools available through CN, that there is a preponderance   of arrows pointing right at you. 

Of course, you're gonna deny everything instead of manning up. 

Neo.. if you took that crappy cap off your avatar and shaved that trashy want-to-be beard, you'd look just like a stupider version of Curly.

not that slot  but any how i want peace not war , i love my infra and hate my friends im just a poser with no one to love me ok . let me be .

;)

I accept your peace offer.. :awesome:

You really should just up and join bf1 Neo.

Why would I do that? Just because I don't agree with the whiners aligned against them doesn't mean I want to throw my nation into fire just yet 

All hail the Three Stooges....

When I was a child  there were puzzle books available... "connect-the -dots"  was one I mastered when I was 5.  It seems you three can't follow the logic that others have mastered early in life.  Is there some conjecture .. yes.  But  you got to admit  the limited tools available through CN, that there is a preponderance   of arrows pointing right at you. 

Of course, you're gonna deny everything instead of manning up. 

Neo.. if you took that crappy cap off your avatar and shaved that trashy want-to-be beard, you'd look just like a stupider version of Curly.

Yes, using limited tools and assumptions, you figured that an MK Applicant was on an AA for a day. Good job.

I accept your peace offer.. :awesome:

thank you :) i just want a friend    

and

and    

and

Dance    la macarena 

Ah, so it's complete coincidence then, Stewie, that chee78, formerly on the BF1 AA, has jumped to ghost MK and fill 2 of your slots? How nice of him to do this without you asking for it! And considering SirWilliam's wonderful amount of at least 3 attacks in more than 48 hours, you need to teach your alliance leader how getting XP and fighting wars works, or not hide behind a flimsy excuse.

I don't mind you acting out your fun little vengeance here, but let's not bullshit each other and call a spade a spade. Doing otherwise only lowers the (all things considered pretty decent) opinion I have of you.

Your opinion don't mean shit to us, bitch.

Edited by Boogeyman657