It's Getting Omega Cold In Here

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why the face, brother? You needn't pretend. I know, I understand. Life is a fretful exertion, fraught with apprehension in the absence of my demulcent sang froid. Do not guard yourself against the creeping joy you feel; surrender to it. Savour it.

OK, I'm excited.

I'm curious, how is an alliance that is too inactive to engage in war supposed to honor a treaty?

I bet you are. Of course visiting us to find out otherwise would be out of the question since you haven't bothered to in almost three years anyway.

I bet you are. Of course visiting us to find out otherwise would be out of the question since you haven't bothered to in almost three years anyway.

Why on earth would I visit an alliance that claimed to be too inactive to even disband?

It's never been a secret that we have had activity issues. I doubt there are many small Alliances that haven't. As to our commitments.....We have fought alongside Umbrella in the past and would have done so in the last war had we been able. It didn't help matters much when all we got was a feeling, as the war progressed, that Umbrella was trying to throw us under the bus. Kudos to GOONS for understanding our position and not trying to do the same.  

It's never been a secret that we have had activity issues. I doubt there are many small Alliances that haven't. As to our commitments.....We have fought alongside Umbrella in the past and would have done so in the last war had we been able. It didn't help matters much when all we got was a feeling, as the war progressed, that Umbrella was trying to throw us under the bus. Kudos to GOONS for understanding our position and not trying to do the same.  

Requesting assistance when directly attacked, real bold move Umbrella

"I am aware of the requirements set forth and understand that Alpha Omega has obligations because of that treaty. The fact is that we are not in a position to assist militarily due to our own problems which we have been trying to address with limited success"

-Duncan

Hopefully you guys somehow have addressed your own problems that seems to have been major issues over the past years. Or else maybe you would just be better off merging.

I not surprised that a comment I made near the end of the war would be posted. Especially considering the heartfelt animosity towards us that Umbrella members have displayed thus far. AO is over it. It's not an issue at this point anyway.

Going back on a commitment you made when you could have thrown some nations at the enemy and had inactives hit peace mode (or hell, they're inactive so they're just bloated NS anyway, who cares) is an issue. You simply chose not to honor your word. I'm not sure why you feel like you're too inactive to fight when you have members on the OWF to defend you.

Edited by Neo Uruk