A Righteous Finale

I blame Confusion. So much for the flag I helped win for you guys. :>

It's always sad to see more alliances go, especially ones that contributed to the Political Landscape as well. I hope your new home in Valhalla is a good one, TORN. RIP.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My interaction with TORN centered around BiPolar and you were a great bunch. Unsure what occurred that spurred the backroom clashes of the last war but I wish you well in your future endeavors.

Stay classy TOP.

Perhaps you should try to instill some resemblance of class into your organization and worry less about ours.

Perhaps you should try to instill some resemblance of class into your organization and worry less about ours.future endeavors.

We are the classiest bunch of redneck Vikings as you will ever find anywhere.  But tell me, what is it like being in an alliance that has Elihu Smails as a role model?

I blame Confusion. So much for the flag I helped win for you guys. :>

It's always sad to see more alliances go, especially ones that contributed to the Political Landscape as well. I hope your new home in Valhalla is a good one, TORN. RIP.

You know, this post inspired me and I am going to fly TORN's flag for 30 days.  TORN has been good allies, and I appreciate them.

My interaction with TORN centered around BiPolar and you were a great bunch. Unsure what occurred that spurred the backroom clashes of the last war but I wish you well in your future endeavors.

Perhaps you should try to instill some resemblance of class into your organization and worry less about ours.

That is also my feeling mate.

A change in FA direction over this last war. And a bit of a "disagreement" over irc :P

Just business, nothing personal?

We are the classiest bunch of redneck Vikings as you will ever find anywhere.  But tell me, what is it like being in an alliance that has Elihu Smails as a role model?

:awesome:  I see what you did there.  

[ooc]Think I'll be watching that one again if my schedule allows me [/ooc] 

We are the classiest bunch of redneck Vikings as you will ever find anywhere. But tell me, what is it like being in an alliance that has been successful?

I've decided to edit my initial response and go for a much more muted one. Afterall, many of my friends and allies have decided to take you on as a charity case (I can only assume) so I'll give you a figurative pat on the head and say "That's such a good boy!" for what you surely believe was a clever response.

Edited by Feanor Noldorin

No more being perved by MTK in the DR gov channel?  Though  somewhat less. . .creepy?. . .this is a sad day for me and for DR.  Adminspeed in your new home and should you ever need, know that Ai is still here for you.

Don't fret, I think this legally makes Valhalla part of Duckroll.

Edited by Schattenmann

I've decided to edit my initial response and go for a much more muted one. Afterall, many of my friends and allies have decided to take you on as a charity case (I can only assume) so I'll give you a figurative pat on the head and say "That's such a good boy!" for what you surely believe was a clever response.

My, my you are a passive aggressive one.  Editing my words and then trying to pretend to cut me slack.

Next time, leave my words alone and say what you mean.  Those allies you are so worried about already know what you think of Valhalla.  The feeling is mutual.

My, my you are a passive aggressive one.  Editing my words and then trying to pretend to cut me slack.

Next time, leave my words alone and say what you mean.  Those allies you are so worried about already know what you think of Valhalla.  The feeling is mutual.

Sounds to me like a showdown is coming!   :frantic:

Think I'm going to have to brew a lot of coffee for this one.   :popcorn:

Assuming that there is any kind of showdown to be had in that matchup.. :v:

As for TORN, obligatory "kings of what castle?" but in all seriousness you guys were cool during bipolar and I can't blame you.. Who doesn't want to shave off 100K tech from TOP these days? Either way, good luck to your former members.

Edited by Saladjoe

People need to leave other's words alone? Surely you jest! Have you already forgotten how you slyly editted my post so that you could fit your clever little line about our "role model?" I've never pegged you as the sharpest knife in the drawer but your memory can't be that bad to forget something that happened yesterday.

Sounds to me like you've got some unresolved issues there with him, but I'm just taking a lucky guess here.

l.jpg

Actually no, we've not had the pleasure of squaring off, so there are no unresolved issues on my end. I just think he runs his mouth too much when he should just be polite and walk away. If he, or anyone else for that matter has any issues, I'm not hard to find.

Taking a shot when you could "just be polite and walk away" shows that you fit your own descriptions, champ. Nice to know you think you're irrelevant as I am!

Edited by Neo Uruk