Possible debt? Stuck,confused,brick wall!

ianofireland

Hello all,

What does one do when facing impending debt due to bills being higher than taxes (I have recently upped the tax from 15 to 21% to try fix this)

THE PROBLEM is,I have accepted two Tech deals,I have to wait til next Saturday and Friday for those to finish,THEN I send them both the 50 tech and have to wait ANOTHER 10 days for my 6 million (3 million from each??? )

As you can see,this is where my problem lies,because if that is the case..I will be very stuck in debt and also not be able to progress my nation or keep up with my tech deals.

I have expanded well as a nation,BUT I seem to have this slight problem that I am unsure of

Any help,advice or aid would be appreciated,

Thank you for your time...

Your tax rate should always be at maximum (i.e., 28%, or 30% if you have the Social Security System wonder).  You should also decommission one of your factories and replace it with a Harbor; this will allow you to get a complete trade circle, which will significantly boost your income and reduce your bills.  You can go to [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/forum/61-trading-harbor/]this section[/url] of the forums to find trade partners.  You also don't need 3,000 soldiers; you should only keep 20% of your working citizens in soldiers at any given time, except when you're at war.  It also looks like you spent way too much money on land (you only need land to keep your population density down, and there's no way you need over 500 miles of land at your size).  You shouldn't have more than 50 tech at a time because tech become more expensive as you buy more and more of it; just buy 50 tech, send it to a tech partner, and then buy another 50 tech and send it to the next tech partner once the first one accepts the aid.  

Hope this helps. :)

Your tax rate should always be at maximum (i.e., 28%, or 30% if you have the Social Security System wonder).  You should also decommission one of your factories and replace it with a Harbor; this will allow you to get a complete trade circle, which will significantly boost your income and reduce your bills.  You can go to this section of the forums to find trade partners.  You also don't need 3,000 soldiers; you should only keep 20% of your working citizens in soldiers at any given time, except when you're at war.  It also looks like you spent way too much money on land (you only need land to keep your population density down, and there's no way you need over 500 miles of land at your size).  You shouldn't have more than 50 tech at a time because tech become more expensive as you buy more and more of it; just buy 50 tech, send it to a tech partner, and then buy another 50 tech and send it to the next tech partner once the first one accepts the aid.  

Hope this helps. :)

Thanks very much,I have now upped the tax and will go about making reductions elsewhere!

Ohh,I was not sure about the density thing,I was not sure what a bad level was (apparently I am adequete)

As for a harbour,I do not see that option (I thought I needed 1000 land for a harbour) or is that just for a navy dock?

Thank you for your help though,and any further advice.

Thanks very much,I have now upped the tax and will go about making reductions elsewhere!

Ohh,I was not sure about the density thing,I was not sure what a bad level was (apparently I am adequete)

As for a harbour,I do not see that option (I thought I needed 1000 land for a harbour) or is that just for a navy dock?

Thank you for your help though,and any further advice.

You'll also want to exit peace mode ASAP. Eventually peace mode will start affecting your tax collections. If you're in an alliance you have protection against attacks, so unless you're going on vacation (and even then, some people don't use peace mode) or if you're using peace mode for cover during a war, don't use it.