Alliance Window Shopping

BEOWULF

I'm looking for a alliance. One not too big where I would get ignored and have no voice and one so small that no one posts in their forums. I'm looking for an AA that likes to have fun and can have fun without being uptight. I'm also looking for good loyalty and protection from tech raiders. Also would like a decent sign-on bonus. That 150-250k stuff is BS! I think a 3 million sign-up bonus is very reasonable. I don't do IRC(I think thats where all the wars start!) but I will post daily in the AA forums and promote, recruit, etc. :P

The FDN is a new alliance,that is slowly growing each day.We can't give the big sign up bonus due to us being new.But,we are loyal,and will protect our members and allies,if needed.At FDN,we encourage our members to be active,voice their concerns,suggestions,etc.And most importantly,we want FDN to be fun.And that is what we strive to enforce.

So,if your interested in at least checking us out,here is our FDN Charter and Recruitment Thread:

FDN Recruitment Thread

So,come say hi!

Edited by Koala

Nations Empowered Against Totalitarianism

gunsandrosesoffsetflagcopy.jpg

"All forms of tampering with human beings, getting at them, shaping them against their will to your own pattern, all thought control and conditioning is, therefore, a denial of that in men which makes them men and their values ultimate."

- Isaiah Berlin

The goal of Nations Empowered Against Totalitarianism is to provide a safe haven for all nations which wish to live in peace and free from rules and regulations set up by outside forces. Understanding that each nation is completely independent but joined together with one another for the purpose of security we agree that while our actions may not be regulated at all times, that we will act responsibly and ensure that our actions do not threaten the security of others which are a part of the NEAT agreement.

Understanding that there is a slight difference between anarchy, democracy and totalitarianism; we promise to compromise in times that the majority of NEAT nations wish to establish laws and we also promise to always question the motives and authority of NEAT. Through persistance in questioning and compromising, we will create an equal opportunity society which will be safe, independent and on the path to creating a Cybernations world free from all tyranny.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

If you like what you see and are looking to join a up and coming alliance, then consider joining NEAT today. We offer protection, aid and a close-knit community. Check out our forum at http://s1.zetaboards.com/NEAT/index/

I'm looking for a alliance. One not too big where I would get ignored and have no voice and one so small that no one posts in their forums. I'm looking for an AA that likes to have fun and can have fun without being uptight. I'm also looking for good loyalty and protection from tech raiders. Also would like a decent sign-on bonus. That 150-250k stuff is BS! I think a 3 million sign-up bonus is very reasonable. I don't do IRC(I think thats where all the wars start!) but I will post daily in the AA forums and promote, recruit, etc. :P

If interested, check out elysium. We have a great bunch. :) here is the application link http://z15.invisionfree.com/CnElysium/index.php?showforum=5 You will have to register to use it. but it's harmless. We don't persay give bonuses... but yes.. we will offer you your harbor/ministry of Foreign aid for extra trade/aid slots. If you have those, something can be worked out. Ask Ayrrie for more info. She's awesome!

Deathcat

Elysium

We over at the FFC are always looking for good members. We offer sign up packages, funding for nation development, a fairly active board that is not only related to Cybernations, and other items of interest.

We also have the best pie and our bartenders do not make watered down drinks.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=10267

If you are interested you can contact me at our forums:

www.frontlineformation.com

In game (Namit Namit Land)

or here

:)

Cheers and good luck in your search!

PS: We are a maroon team alliance.

The League of Extraordinary Nations would be glad to have you, we are democratic, have PIAT's and MDP's with several major alliances. Have no enemies that we know of. :blink: and offer joining bonuses.

I'll pay your bonus if you join.

Stop by LEN Forums and check out our charter.

We have around 60 members and over 500k NS, and are 3 months old. Justices for our court system are currently being chosen, and Governemt positions by appointment are always open for those who show activity, or aptitude.

We are on brown, but exceptions are made if a nation has a good enough reason to stay on another color.

well, GUN is a medium sized alliance, where everyone is heard! We are 1.7 mil ns, and have 235 members. We are neutral, so we focus on economy a lot.

We offer some sign on, but the tech deals are where its at! You can receive almost unlimited money from tech deals!

http://globalunitednations.com