The Last Remnants Announcement

TLRflagwavemaroon-blue.png

Our leadership has recently lost a few good men - Wyrmon and Mandellav who were both elected Triumvirs for the alliance were lost to the dreaded (real) life outside the offices of the Wastelanders. We thank them for their service and wish them the best of everything in their future endeavors.

That said, a double triumvir election happened and TLR now has two new leaders in the Triumvirate of power. I will list them momentarily but before that I have an important news that will rock the planet, no doubt. The Last Remnants high government has decided to dissolve the Ministry of Geriatric Affairs and assign Minister Rush as our new(old) Minister of Foreign Affairs. That's right, Rush Sykes is back! Rejoice!

Anyway, the Triumvirate of TLR now looks like this:

Kestral

owe6.jpg

Elorian

wdrm.jpg

CamoPooh

WinnieThepooh.jpg

We invite you to join us on our forums at http://thelastremnants.com/ for the slightly belated celebrations and to just to get to know us more. I will also remind you that if your embassy at those wonderful forums is empty and/or inactive for a while(we're very lenient, a whole 6 months of inactivity must have happened before we react to it), it will be deleted and whatever pearls of wisdom and diplomatic masterclass it holds within, lost forever. The purge of such embassies will happen at the end of this month, July 2013.

Until the next relevant announcement, I bid you adieu.

Elorian
Wastelander

The only person I recognize there is Rush, and well...

You're welcome to come over and get to know the rest of us as well. That and I goto NSO forums almost daily.

. o O (Maybe not now since I'm high gov and it's kind of necessary to be inactive in such a position or you'd get removed.)

My God, what have you done? You put Rush back into a position of almost power!

I'm gonna miss Mandy and Wyrmon (though I didn't get many chances to talk to the latter), but congrats to the new gov, and I look forward to working with you.

My God, what have you done? You put Rush back into a position of almost power!

I'm gonna miss Mandy and Wyrmon (though I didn't get many chances to talk to the latter), but congrats to the new gov, and I look forward to working with you.

He is my puppet, don't worry :) Or was it the other way around?

Nice to see you back in business Rush :)

Why have you turned this into a thread of lies??

jk, nice lineup TLR and good to see Rush's meds kicked in to delay dementia long enough for another gov term :P