A House Lannister Announcement

If you had more control over your members.... This 'mess' would have been prevented. Your nations started this and then when you feel it's ok for peace, TFK have to peace aswell?

A thing like this would have caused a world war on SE

Never again insinuate that I have no control over my kinsmen. A trusted adviser send the wrong links to my members. What is anyone supposed to do about that?

Once again, you are incredibly ill informed. After realizing that a mistake had been made we immediately contacted TFK. Once they assured us that the situation would be handled and that we would have peace. We continued to be attacked, with numerous new declarations made against us as the day went on. If there were no new declarations perhaps things would have been handled differently. I'd also like to point out that House Lannister was handling the additional wars without posting an announcement on the TE forums. Only after TFK accused us of "not making up our minds" did we post this thread.

Clearly there is some problem on Planet Steve where new alliances are exploited by the veterans. We came to this planet with high hops on joining a community which seemed interesting and in need of new members. Instead we got this. We cannot and will not allow our nations to be attacked without response.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU attacked TFK. Not the other way around.

Your war screen, along with IRC logs proves that your government was highly involved. 
Answer me this: How the fuck do you DoW the wrong alliance?
Most AAs have an open convo with all their members before attacking another AA.
So even blaming your advisor is insufficient because your members should have known what the plan was.
Unless you have no control. But even that makes no sense because your GOVERNMENT was attacking.
Anyway, this is TE where nobody needs a reason to declare and everyone welcomes eachother with open gun. Shut up and fight.

Ive never seen so much crying over a war that said cryer started....

You could always rage-quit....

YOU attacked TFK. Not the other way around.

Your war screen, along with IRC logs proves that your government was highly involved. 
Answer me this: How the fuck do you DoW the wrong alliance?
Most AAs have an open convo with all their members before attacking another AA.
So even blaming your advisor is insufficient because your members should have known what the plan was.
Unless you have no control. But even that makes no sense because your GOVERNMENT was attacking.
Anyway, this is TE where nobody needs a reason to declare and everyone welcomes eachother with open gun. Shut up and fight.

Your contradicting yourself... Also, why is a furry commenting on our affairs?

Edited by Rotavele

You make it sound like we're not fighting. Unfortunately your cheer leading has done nothing to help TFK.

So TFK screws us over and declares on us, You let a furry try to explain the situation, you call the furry a cheerleader, and your using the word "The" in an acronym of an alliance. I've had it, Im leaving House Lannister. Im done with you guys.

Edited by Rotavele

So TFK screws us over and declares on us, You let a furry try to explain the situation, you call the furry a cheerleader, and your using the word "The" in an acronym of an alliance. I've had it, Im leaving House Lannister. Im done with you guys.

We 'The'Misfits have room ;) haha

Never again insinuate that I have no control over my kinsmen. A trusted adviser send the wrong links to my members. What is anyone supposed to do about that?

So your government had no idea what was going on when they started launching attacks?

I'm sorry... I would have some sympathy but you guys brought this on yourselves and instead of just getting on with the fight, you decide to try and make this seem as though TE is gunning for you?

So your government had no idea what was going on when they started launching attacks?

I'm sorry... I would have some sympathy but you guys brought this on yourselves and instead of just getting on with the fight, you decide to try and make this seem as though TE is gunning for you?

Why do you continue to put words in my mouth. Try looking at the facts instead of just guessing.

Last time I checked we were playing TE, a place where attacking alliances just for the fun of it is not only ok but encouraged. So much whining involved in a game where cb's aren't even needed to attack people. 

Last time I checked we were playing TE, a place where attacking alliances just for the fun of it is not only ok but encouraged. So much whining involved in a game where cb's aren't even needed to attack people.

People keep talking about whining. Where is this whining taking place?

This is TE and we're here to fight.

Our Lannister friends are worthy foes.

Best of luck to everyone (except for Hodor, he's going down)  :D