Some stats(taken 6/27/2013  9:30ish PM server time)

Aftermath: 72,387 NS, 25 Nations
Mume: 91,801 NS, 18 Nations

Specify Other: 162,212 NS, 38 Nations

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you no decency?

I lost it when I joined CN.

Wow.  This is a statistical downdeclare of vicious proportions.  Good going, Specify Other.

Exactly. 

First lesson of TE warring, NS is not the only determination in up or down declares. 

Stats as of 11:45 (post SO buildup, pre target buildup, pre most of the blitz, ignoring lowbies under 1000 NS)

Specify Other: 40 nations, 181968 NS, 4549 ANS, 41338 infra, 14 nukes

Mume + Aftermath: 41 nations, 159580 NS, 3892 ANS, 40283 infra, 0 nukes

*shrug* If you ask me, you should have hit those infrahugging bastards in TPC.

Edited by Einer

Wow.  This is a statistical downdeclare of vicious proportions.  Good going, Specify Other.

You want to talk about statistics - but you completely ignore the fact that average korean girls are statistically the most pretty girls on planet bob.

*shrug* If you ask me, you should have hit those infrahugging bastards in TPC.

But TPC do not have any average Korean girls for us to liberate, so why would we do that? Edited by Starcraftmazter

Nations above 5,000 NS

Specify Other - 17

Mume and Aftermath - 6 

Woah... with only 4 in Mume that could have been above 5k NS pre blitz.

Our intelligence agencies report that Aftermath and Mume are hiding their true NS in underground bunkers from the Admin weapons inspectors, along with many A V E R A G E K O R E A N G I R L S.

No matter, our bunker buster cruise missiles will destroy all of it, and then we will liberate all the Korean girls.

please keep this nuke free, i'm going to be upset if you ruin my collections with the increased GRL

We will stop at nothing and use all our means to save the Korean averages. Edited by Starcraftmazter

Nations above 5,000 NS

Specify Other - 17

Mume and Aftermath - 6 

Woah... with only 4 in Mume that could have been above 5k NS pre blitz.

Definitely. 

War war war, the only stat that matters are the number of casualties and I seem to be lacking them D: 

Nice blitz; 15/18 members were anarchied, although most of the members were told to rush to 1.5k without considering military preparations.

Inst should know better. 

Well, it doesn't really matter I believe. I was communist, full soldiers, full tanks, DEFCON1and I was around to rebuy. While I didn't get thrown into anarchy, I doubt I'll be able to run much of an attack during this war. Turtle time I guess. :p

Well, it doesn't really matter I believe. I was communist, full soldiers, full tanks, DEFCON1and I was around to rebuy. While I didn't get thrown into anarchy, I doubt I'll be able to run much of an attack during this war. Turtle time I guess. :P

Don't forget to add your TE info to your profile.