List of Alliance Leaders

bros

Global Alliance and Treaty Organization - Laserwolf - Laserwolf is our Forum Root Admin and our choice as Alliance Administrator. Kerschbs who is our current Assembly Chairman as noted by http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/116581-an-official-global-alliance-and-treaty-organization-announcement/ will be along to confirm shortly. Edited by magicninja

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to help those not used to the system, in TE there are several rankings in the AA management:

- Founder

- Heir

- Manager

The Founder should be a reliable individual :)

Can there be multiple managers? And what permissions does the founder/managers have?

GATO goes through leaders like underwear. Say we'd rather appoint ourselves an alliance administrator rather than "leader". There's no issue with that right?

Unless my understanding of the issue is flawed (I don't play TE) then the fact that you go through leaders like underwear isn't a problem, because once one leader is appointed then s/he can hand off the reins to anyone else without admin intervention. Admin just needs the current leader so that the alliance can be created game-side instead of user-side.

That said there's still probably no issue with you appointing an alliance admin if that's what you want to do, so long as you can prove their position the way the people appointing their leaders are.

Just to help those not used to the system, in TE there are several rankings in the AA management:

- Founder

- Heir

- Manager

The Founder should be a reliable individual :)

I assume founder works so that if founder deletes, heir becomes founder and has to appoint a new heir?

A screenshot of a list of current leaders on alliance's forum should be sufficient imho.  I mean as long as it's clear that it comes from that alliance's forum and is a current list of alliance leaders, I see no reason why only OWF posts should count, as long as whatever is provided clearly proves who is currently the leader(s) of an alliance, the exact source shouldn't matter.

A screenshot of a list of current leaders on alliance's forum should be sufficient imho.  I mean as long as it's clear that it comes from that alliance's forum and is a current list of alliance leaders, I see no reason why only OWF posts should count, as long as whatever is provided clearly proves who is currently the leader(s) of an alliance, the exact source shouldn't matter.

As long as the list is public i.e. Apparatus & Polar, it should be sufficient.

Can there be multiple managers? And what permissions does the founder/managers have?

Just so everyone knows how it works. You have a founder who pretty much is your evil dictator. You can accept/kick/ban people from your alliance as well as do alliance announcements that only the alliance can see. 

You have 5 basic levels. 

Founder = Control/All abilities

Heir = Next Founder/All abilities (This might be able to be edited)

Managers = Can edit what permissions they get and don't get

Regular Members = Regular Members

Pending = Not members yet or counted in your alliance stats

Unless my understanding of the issue is flawed (I don't play TE) then the fact that you go through leaders like underwear isn't a problem, because once one leader is appointed then s/he can hand off the reins to anyone else without admin intervention. Admin just needs the current leader so that the alliance can be created game-side instead of user-side.

That said there's still probably no issue with you appointing an alliance admin if that's what you want to do, so long as you can prove their position the way the people appointing their leaders are.

Yeah like I said our AC will be in to give juice to Laserwolf's appointment.

Multiple heirs, multiple managers. Never been one, so I don't know about permissions, my apologies.

I assume founder works so that if founder deletes, heir becomes founder and has to appoint a new heir?

I assume so... Never witnessed it first hand, tho.

Edited by Garion

This is not a publicly accessible link for proof of gov.

Do you have any announcements posted recently listing your gov on the OWF?

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Nuclear_Proliferation_League

Wiki gov listing, Gofast as Triumvir, Cheers!

If you want a OWF reference, you can use this

NPL DOW on GOONS http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=115029

^ has Gofast as Deputy PM, this was prior to our installation of a Trium and shifted the Prime Minister to a PM Emeritus role Edited by King Wally

Coalition of Royal Allied Powers - [url=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=115556]Chuck Normis[/url] - http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/116906-avalanche-government-and-crap-treaty-upgrade/?p=3136010 [CRAP Treaty Upgrade with Avalanche (second half of post)...my sig is on it...and it says "founder" in my signature]

Edited by Chuck Normis

Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism - LegendoftheSkies

<LegendoftheSkies> give me proof that I am GOONS pilot

<Dera> Fact: LegendoftheSkies is GOONS pilot
<Baltus> Dera is a fountain of knowledge
<Baltus> vouch

Edited by LegendoftheSkies