Impurial Decree

I would say, "Open Raiding alliances" are those that have tech raiding in their charter and tech raid at least on an off and on basis.

I would say, "Open Raiding alliances" are those that have tech raiding in their charter and tech raid at least on an off and on basis.

Our charter says nothing about it, but our policy is very lenient.

1. Don't raid aligned nations. Yes this includes 1 man alliances. Don't attack if they say in their bio they are protected.
2. Use only Ground Attacks. The rest defeat the purpose of tech raiding, so don't fucking do it.
3. If your opponent attacks you, you may attack back.
4. If your opponent sends peace, accept it.
5. If you had a sub-standard warchest at the time of the last check in you are not allowed to raid.

2 is up for debate to open more than just GA for XP raids

If the alliance of None (which constitutes the largest military force on the Bob) ever organized, we'd all be in deep doo doo.  :o

Thank Admin Walford failed every time  :psyduck:

Then again - maybe we could use another resurrection ... Where's he hiding now? I saw him post somewhere in the past month :P

Then again - maybe we could use another resurrection ... Where's he hiding now? I saw him post somewhere in the past month :P

oh Admin help us all, anything but that.....I'll even settle for the return of the /*/ alliance  :frantic:

Just where we want him. Polaris.