Do you want the TE alliance feature in SE?

admin

Do you want the TE alliance system in SE?  

404 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oh! Mustn't forget! Thanks for the barrage of OOC insults in PM, Hime. You amused many with your feeble attempts to demean my person. Next time, man up and try it in public if you really wanna dance with me.

You ought to share with the rest of the class, man.

Edited by potato

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You ought to share with the rest of the class, man.

The full discourse was on real-time play-by-play in our Off-Topic forums lastnight, come by and visit  :awesome:

FYI: Casualties directly correlate to how much you've actually accomplished; anyone whom has created themselves a Wiki entry, is an egotistical asshole; and choosing to swear immediately infers you are sub-intelligent .. 

Edited by Rayvon

You mean the effort of planning by beginning this discussion, and listening to and responding and being a part of it as Admin has? Yeah - there hasn't been any, thanks for taking the lead on it.

Oh! Mustn't forget! Thanks for the barrage of OOC insults in PM, Hime. You amused many with your feeble attempts to demean my person. Next time, man up and try it in public if you really wanna dance with me.

Yes and your entire contribution to this is to throw ineffective insults and act like a 2 year old who needs a nap.

This discussion is ( with basically the exception of you ) a pleasant discourse on the new system - there have been some good points brought out and hopefully, amid the muck and mire, Admin will find them and implement them.

I realize you do not give a rat's tuckus at this point - you just want to flail around a bit - so enjoy it and be happy for once.

The full discourse was on real-time play-by-play in our Off-Topic forums lastnight, come by and visit  :awesome:

Been there, seen that.

Didn't you know, CN players all love to deride and/or preach (the worst ones do both things at the same time), but they all immediately get offended at the slightest hint that anyone might have been deriding/preaching at them.
I for one am among the worst ones... It's like watching your portrait long enough that you eventually desire to stab it.

As for your case, whatever turrible sin you might have committed, I can't help forgiving you. We're all in the same boat, buddy. And with all I mean ALL.
Let's just raise our glasses and let the alcohol erase the realization that another piece of our lives has been wasted, literally commenting or arguing over the arguing that happened about the arguing over the first significant game change in years.

This may be late in the process, but would it be possible to link the leader and forums in the nation page alliance affiliation field?  Something like this?

Alliance_Affiliation.png

If not the leader (cause I would imagine spam will get annoying, especially if it's not the actual alliance's leader, just a "manager") then at least the alliance forums?

Thanks!