Arizona Announcement

It is with great pleasure that I announce that the Global Protection Force has been accepted into Arizona!

Also Invicta and UCR left

That will be all folks!

[spoiler]

[03:39:02] <~Yuurei> I don't even bother to post announcements any more

[03:39:42] * constapatedape[CRAP] shrugs
[03:39:46] <constapatedape[CRAP]> join the club
[03:39:59] <Kaelistari[TTE]> meh
[03:41:15] <~Yuurei> GPF joined Arizona, and all I did was update the wiki

[03:34:23] <~Yuurei> We passed MCXA during the war.... it was an awesome day for me
[03:34:44] <Joe[NSF]> Very nice yuurei
[03:34:45] <Kaelistari[TTE]> We passed alot of people in the war Yuurei :-)
[03:34:53] <Kaelistari[TTE]> I wish I'd been around at that time
[03:35:05] <Joe[NSF]> but i'm tired.... so good night
[03:35:10] * Joe[NSF] (~JoeNSF@coldfront-737C130D.lightspeed.gdrpmi.sbcglobal.net) Quit (Quit: Leaving)
[03:35:21] <Kaelistari[TTE]> He just pulled a Century
[03:35:49] <~Yuurei> MCXA was my first alliance, so to pass them.... high fives all around
[03:35:59] * Kaelistari[TTE] high fives Yuurei
[03:36:57] <~Yuurei> It makes me want to avoid more wars... 2 more big ones, and we'll be sanctioned
[03:37:21] <constapatedape[CRAP]> war is fun
[03:37:27] <constapatedape[CRAP]> spices this dull planet up
[03:37:31] <Kaelistari[TTE]> But other alliances wouldn't be happy BECAUSE we avoided two more wars
[03:37:39] <Kaelistari[TTE]> Consta
[03:37:46] <constapatedape[CRAP]> hmm
[03:37:47] <constapatedape[CRAP]> ?
[03:37:58] <Kaelistari[TTE]> You should start a gigantic war and let us watch on the sideline
[03:38:00] <Kaelistari[TTE]> 18.png
[03:38:08] <constapatedape[CRAP]> no thanks
[03:38:15] <Kaelistari[TTE]> I knonw
[03:38:19] <Kaelistari[TTE]> I was joking
[03:38:20] <Kaelistari[TTE]> *know
[03:38:22] <~Yuurei> Other alliances aren't happy no matter what we do... can't worry about what haters think
[03:38:31] <Kaelistari[TTE]> Haters gonna hate

[/spoiler]

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fake account but atleast he posted true stuff.

in more than one degree probly too.

Edited by Lurunin

02:38 Yuurei NpO negotiated on their behalf, both before and at the end... how is that a rogue action??? 02:39 Michaelboy88[TTE] Because that is how it turned out. Not agreeing or disagreeing but that is what happened. 
02:39 Yuurei NpO is our eternal enemy... I should put them in the charter next time
02:40 Michaelboy88[TTE] Cmon we don't need to be publicly confrontational with them. At least not in an official document.
02:44 Yuurei no fallout from having MCXA in it before
02:44 Maonyan MCXA?
02:44 Yuurei my former personal nemesis
02:44 *** eXcessium[SNAFU] quit (Quit: KVIrc 4.0.2 Insomnia http://www.kvirc.net/)
02:45 Yuurei read the old Charter
02:45 Michaelboy88[TTE] But that is the past. 02:45 Lurunin[PPO] dude...i'm sorry...but that is low dissing an entire alliance in your charter
02:45 Yuurei Appendix 2 - The Terran Empire shall be forbidden to establish any treaties with the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance (MCXA).
02:45 Michaelboy88[TTE] I am aware of the MCXA clause in the previous charter.
02:46 Yuurei I was informing Maonyan
02:46 Maonyan MCXA was pretty prominent before Karma...no?
02:46 Yuurei yes
02:46 Yuurei when I started, they were the 2nd largest in CN
02:46 Michaelboy88[TTE] It's still pretty big. Just not as big.
02:47 Maonyan ye... 02:47 Maonyan still rmb those days
02:47 Maonyan NPO,NpO,IRON,MCXA,Val,
02:47 Yuurei Lurunin, if MCXA did to you what they did to me, then you'd understand
02:47 Lurunin[PPO] #1 wat did they do?
02:47 Maonyan another nuke rogue?
02:48 Yuurei no... much different
02:48 Lurunin[PPO] #2 personal grudges are one thing....but that crosses the line man
02:48 Yuurei how so? I didn't post that they were asshats, I said we wouldn't treaty them
02:49 Lurunin[PPO] even if they placed an EZI on me i'd never do something like amend our charter to specifically target an alliance 
02:49 Yuurei more complicated than an EZI
02:50 Devo[NATO] Not by place to go there, but that sort of article would likely draw bad opinion of the holding alliance
02:50 Michaelboy88[TTE] Onething to understand was the intent of the alliance during the time thatwas written. It was just a form of dealing with the feelings ofthe past.
02:50 Devo[NATO] anyway o/ Yuurei o/ going to bed 02:50 Yuurei Other alliances have the same feelings about specific alliances... I just came out and said it is all 02:51 Yuurei It hasn't been in the Charter in a LONG time... we get along fairly well with MCXA these days 02:51 Yuurei I think that line actually helped facilitate some of the thawing of relations
02:53 Yuurei Besides, I've never been one to refrain from saying what I think... you always know where you stand with me.

Yay more fake logs

tl;dr

actually, I vaguely remember that convo. don't ask which channel or when but I remember facepalming at the idea of putting something that that into a charter...

oh and obligatory blame Devo (am i doing it right?)

Actually I just assumed that they were faked because of the attempt to pose as Yuurei, so I didn't think they'd be based in fact (why not make an account that had a different name that wasn't trying to be a counterfeit? The nation is new, I'm assuming just for this purpose)

FYI, the point of annoucements is to annouce things, not hide them.

Corrected for you:

It is with great pleasure that I announce that the Global Protection Force has been accepted into Arizona!

Also Invicta and UCR left [this is more important anyway]

That will be all folks!

Heh, they're probably not all that fake. It's likely that some alliances are scummy, and those that don't participate in wars despite being in a bloc are a prime example of those that would scheme to get big.

But yeah I would agree about Invicta and UCR leaving being more important, considering GPF is a bit of a failure so far.