A first and final announcement from the alliance formally known as /b/

On the good side though, if you act tough then surrender you might can convince them to protect you. I'm sure they'd enjoy the publicity.

Oh, you crack me up... this rogue AA will not be getting surrender terms any time soon. That boat has come and gone.

By the way, 519 Nigras, you promised that you'd come after me once you got out of Peace Mode... it's a shame you decided to go for such puny targets. Then again, what can you expect from the person who throws their lot with someone who likes to commit tech deal fraud.

Oh, you crack me up... this rogue AA will not be getting surrender terms any time soon. That boat has come and gone.

By the way, 519 Nigras, you promised that you'd come after me once you got out of Peace Mode... it's a shame you decided to go for such puny targets. Then again, what can you expect from the person who throws their lot with someone who likes to commit tech deal fraud.

Got ya

Got ya

It's a shame that you didn't attack yourself as you promised, but still a proxy war is always good. I am not really going to lose anything during this war at all as I already have enough money to rebuild along with a disregard for my tech and state of my nation. It's a good thing you struck at the worst possible time for you to hit me, as I should be able to respond quite swiftly to all attacks made on me.

It's a shame that you didn't attack yourself as you promised, but still a proxy war is always good. I am not really going to lose anything during this war at all as I already have enough money to rebuild along with a disregard for my tech and state of my nation. It's a good thing you struck at the worst possible time for you to hit me, as I should be able to respond quite swiftly to all attacks made on me.

cool story bru

Got ya

I've really just not been interested in this entire nuisance affair.  All I'm going to say Nigras is that I'm actually pretty surprised at your complete cowardice.  If you really wanted to make a statement you'd hit where it hurts instead of selling down to hit tiny nations who really can't defend themselves.  Personally i find that boring.  Reminds me of when methrage pulled the same stunt and all the chest thumping that followed about how great of a fighter he was.  Meh... to each his own I guess.  I'll let you get back to your ankle biting.  Me?  I'm going back to not caring.

I've really just not been interested in this entire nuisance affair.  All I'm going to say Nigras is that I'm actually pretty surprised at your complete cowardice.  If you really wanted to make a statement you'd hit where it hurts instead of selling down to hit tiny nations who really can't defend themselves.  Personally i find that boring.  Reminds me of when methrage pulled the same stunt and all the chest thumping that followed about how great of a fighter he was.  Meh... to each his own I guess.  I'll let you get back to your ankle biting.  Me?  I'm going back to not caring.

This is actually a good service they are providing. Culls and winnows the lower tiers between those who have a pair and those who don't. Only the strong shall survive the nuclear fires of End Game. The meek shall not inherit Bob. 

or something like that.