A first and final announcement from the alliance formally known as /b/

End Games Recognition of Hostilities     

While the alliance End Game has been at a state of war for about 1 month now, tonight we
recognize the hostilities of Non-Grata. We ask that all alliances affiliated with
Non-Grata remain neutral and simply leave this between us and them.

We understand that due to our rogue status, we will be sanctioned on all team
colours and do not recognize this as hostile action.  We still love you all.

Any alliance that decides to help Non-Grata out by declaring war or spying on our
nations will be subject to attacks by End Game.

Sleep well my kittens. Tonight your baby nations dine on lvl 9 planes

Signed,

The 17 of us.

Go see if Kaskus, Methrage, or NEW will aid you. Best advice I have. Unfortunately for you there is basically no way to beat NG. They're the best connected alliance on Bob and fairly good warriors.

On the good side though, if you act tough then surrender you might can convince them to protect you. I'm sure they'd enjoy the publicity.

Go see if Kaskus, Methrage, or NEW will aid you. Best advice I have. Unfortunately for you there is basically no way to beat NG. They're the best connected alliance on Bob and fairly good warriors.

On the good side though, if you act tough then surrender you might can convince them to protect you. I'm sure they'd enjoy the publicity.

Funny enough they actually might, and Methrage probably won't do it again either lol

Thanks!