Amicitiae Nostrae Memoriam Spero Sempiternam Fore

You should stop, you never sound as smart as you seem to think. Words have meaning in context, here relevance denotes being a political power player. SF have not been that for some time, they were only a consideration due to the marriage with XX.

CS has a point. SF was relevant enough for your alliance to target them in the Dave War.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CS has a point. SF was relevant enough for your alliance to target them in the Dave War.

I know you're smarter than to take up his talking points. That that opportunity presented itself does by no means imply that SF was ever the focus. The vast majority of wars here are coalition affairs after all.

You should stop, you never sound as smart as you seem to think. Words have meaning in context, here relevance denotes being a political power player. SF have not been that for some time, they were only a consideration due to the marriage with XX.

I'm not sure that is any different if you put into that context.

You're still associating yourself with irrelevance. 

Late to the party, but...

Wow, this is pretty epic. A couple of years late, some will say, but epic nonetheless, I think.

Also, this [i]actually is[/i] a brilliant political move. 

Well damn. I started my tenure as a nation ruler on this planet back in Ragnarok - SF predates my tenure as a nation ruler entirely. It is one thing to talk about how SF ought to try something else and stop holding onto the past, but seeing this announcement in action makes me quite a bit more sympathetic to what a past it was. Good luck to all of you.

Closing a book on an era can be a heavy thing in the hearts of those who have put the ink on the paper, but it can also be good in that a new book can be written. Good luck to all moving forward.

A brave decision and I hope that it helps the ex-SF alliances meet their political goals.

o/ RnR

o/ RIA

o/ CSN

o/ GOD

o/ NPL

The last couple of weeks have been really interesting and I hope that we are finally able to move away from repeated rollings of a group.