Comments from a Casual TE Player

My main reason not consistently playing in TE is that I have no interest in staying up until 1AM to launch/repel quad attacks.  In SE we may enter a war once/twice a year so doing a quad attack infrequently is no big deal. Doing this possibly once a week is out of the question.

My proposal, which may be heresy to most of you as the 700 remaining stay up until update, is to put a 12 hour delay between attacks. There can still be coordinated quad attacks but that is fine.  This should be a game of coordination not individual nations beating each other to the trigger.

I agree with this. I've been on the edge of quitting for a couple of rounds now due to difficulties making update. The playerbase is geographically distrbuted enough that you can't change update without hurting somebody, so the answer is to move away from game mechanics that reward update attacks.

I see that most of the suggestions are how to tweak the game for more/damage, less damage, stop cheating. While that may effect the 700 people that consistently play TE it does not address the desire to bring new nations over from SE.

Think outside of the box.

I see that most of the suggestions are how to tweak the game for more/damage, less damage, stop cheating. While that may effect the 700 people that consistently play TE it does not address the desire to bring new nations over from SE.

Think outside of the box.

Banners or stars to add to SE AA flags or pages one or two AAs start getting some and others will try as a matter of prestige. The winner can keep the prize in AA or take it SE similar to winning the flag now. Edited by paul711