How do you feel about the 10 flag payout?

I'm just asking people here how you feel about the 10 flag payout. It's changed the dynamics of the round significantly; did it make this round more or less exciting?

How about the integrity of the game? Do you feel that this round is more or less marred by irregularities than previous rounds?

I think rewarding big nations at the end of the round is an outdated system. One better solution could be a mix of criteria for selecting the winners:
- one winner could be the biggest nation at the end;
- one winner could be the nation with more casualties;
- one winner could be the nation with most wars fought.

Just an idea, obviously. This could lead to different game strategies, though. Flag-runners wouldn't be reduced to people trying to spend the whole round on the sidelines.

I don't like 10 flag payouts. I would stand behind something like one flag for biggest NS, and one for casualties

(retroactive casualty flags please?)

Edited by Therm

I think rewarding big nations at the end of the round is an outdated system. One better solution could be a mix of criteria for selecting the winners:
- one winner could be the biggest nation at the end;
- one winner could be the nation with more casualties;
- one winner could be the nation with most wars fought.

Just an idea, obviously. This could lead to different game strategies, though. Flag-runners wouldn't be reduced to people trying to spend the whole round on the sidelines.

Or having their friends slot fill them.

I thought it turned out to suck. Several alliances literally sat out and did nothing for the last month+ of the round, and that alone made TE a bit more boring. We need prizes that make for more action not less action. How about less prizes given out to more people? I like the idea of giving out prizes to the casualties winners, like the top 5 get prizes.

1st - 5 donations

2nd - 4 donations

3rd - 3 donations

4th - 2 donations

5th - 1 donations

Another idea: Make these donations for TE not SE, and that you can apply them to your alliance members not just yourself.

I thought it turned out to suck. Several alliances literally sat out and did nothing for the last month+ of the round, and that alone made TE a bit more boring. We need prizes that make for more action not less action. How about less prizes given out to more people? I like the idea of giving out prizes to the casualties winners, like the top 5 get prizes.

1st - 5 donations
2nd - 4 donations
3rd - 3 donations
4th - 2 donations
5th - 1 donations

Another idea: Make these donations for TE not SE, and that you can apply them to your alliance members not just yourself.

Snowball effect. please no.