TOP has a leak

D34th

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must say I appreciate you (Yev) remembering the ampersand in our name when talking of rolling us. So few spare us that courtesy :(

To be fair, Ardus did it too when he mentioned the possibility of us leaving XX-SF as per NPO's directions.

Good read. Would read again. As others have said, nothing too shocking here. CN politics is predictable. It seems to me that the biggest potential fallout of this leak may be a delay or alteration of the next war, as it was predicted itt.

Of course it's all quite predictable and leaders may know which third/peripheral parties gain power/influence before the outset of war, but having it spelled out (by the beneficiary, no less) for all to see could cause some to avoid the path they were assumed to be following.  

Is Azaghul literally the biggest baby in the world that forefront in MK's mind is "getting back" at Fark for attacking a hidden nation, or are we missing a lot of context?  I mean really.  Reallllly. :rolleyes:

I had the same thought. It seems like insufficient cause... even for a CN grudge.

Edited by Farnsworth

I think what's most sad about this is that politics have become so predictable that this is not really surprising. Back in the day, this would have had potential to be a war worthy dump.

Which do you propose as the CB, the content of the logs, or the fact they were leaked?

I think what's most sad about this is that politics have become so predictable that this is not really surprising. Back in the day, this would have had potential to be a war worthy dump.

War by whom? SF/XX taking an initiative?

Not likely to happen but hey, if they want to, they have a CB right there and we won't even deny it.

Hi Xiph, rare to see you around these days.

War by whom? SF/XX taking an initiative?

Not likely to happen but hey, if they want to, they have a CB right there and we won't even deny it.

Hi Xiph, rare to see you around these days.

According to the logs, NPOsphere/DR would have legitimate reason for war as well.

Glad we're on the same page though, regarding the magnitude of these logs. :)

Edited by Enamel32