TOP has a leak

D34th

I don't know if you really want Ardus in your alliance.  Given his track record you'd be sure to have a major leak within 6 months.

Nothing to worry about, STA secrit threads are only about we planning the destruction of WAPA, the first step being a MADP with MK with the only purpose of attack them. Oh, there are also the chefjoe jokes. That's all. 

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I wanted to whore attention I'd just whore attention.  I wouldn't leak TOP posts, especially my own.

admittedly playing off leaking your own posts as just something that was a crazy random happenstance is a pretty clever ploy to get you liked by anyone reading it, being blunt has always been respected in this world, i'd buy a car from moldavi even still.

Nothing to worry about, STA secrit threads are only about we planning the destruction of WAPA, the first step being a MADP with MK with the only purpose of attack them. Oh, there are also the chefjoe jokes. That's all. 

What about pictures of Tyga in lengerei?

Two things are funny to me about the leaks- they have a leak and can't even fix it (their admin is away on a trip or something) and the AA's/blocs they think they can make part of their Toposphere.  Their have some grand delusions.  

We're pretty sure we have fixed it after removing two accounts, one being a backdoor. However, the only sure way to fix it will be to have our forum host make sure it is. And that will have to wait, yes. I'm not sure it's that funny but hey, schadenfreude is always a welcome relief I suppose.

As usual, you seem to think of us as evil masterminds/imperialists. We refer to a possible 'Platysphere', not as a sphere we would dominate but as a sphere of people we hoped to call our allies. We've always had a smaller group of allies that we called a Platysphere, it dates back to the politics of 2007. This is nothing new.

I didn't think I'd have to specify this but here it goes:

The only new thing is how some people seem to selectively attach a lot of importance to what is being said in some posts and not to others, of seemingly equal value. Incase you have missed it, virtually all of the posts that were leaked were from our Chancellery. Over twenty-five Paradoxians talk in that hall. That's where we debate our FA future, short and long term goals. Many of the posts you see here are not policy, in fact they run contrary to what we have decided to do. Why? Because we generally talk about all possible scenarios, talk about the pros and the cons openly and set on a course. Some of those posts are members advocating one thing. Others contradict that. Many more others, never leaked, paint a different picture.

What seems to be the shocker, to me, is that some alliances don't actually have that kind of debate among themselves or seem to think their private posts, if selectively exposed, would be all nice and dandy.

Edited by Yevgeni Luchenkov

What seems to be the shocker, to me, is that some alliances don't actually have that kind of debate among themselves or seem to think their private posts, if selectively exposed, would be all nice and dandy.

In all fairness, SF and Co. seem to be resigned to not playing politics anymore.

I'm so eccentric even my eccentricities have eccentricities........

i think they were calling you gay man :/

be careful about supporting that

i think they were calling you gay man :/

be careful about supporting that

My Jewish name is Gayman....you know...from the old country? I'm not sure which one...one of the really old ones. Hey at least I'm supposedly intelligent. That I don;t like broadcast. I prefer people think I have no clue.

In all fairness, SF and Co. seem to be resigned to not playing politics anymore.

Not with the same life-consuming intensity, but still playing them, to be sure. It's a much happier existence.