Another Non Grata Announcement

It's a shame from a personal perspective, and I am sure Tecumseh will echo this sentiment. But it had to be done as our relationship has been made untenable on the basis that we simply have divergent foreign policies. We wish Non Grata the best of luck -- and I am sure our paths will cross in the near future, in one way or another. :)

Any reason why? I was sure this would last for awhile.

With the recent ongoings I don't think the termination of the treaty will surprise anyone, heh. As I said, we mutually agreed that we simply do not have shared interests, and that our divergent foreign policies make this treaty redundant. From our point of view, it doesn't change our opinion of NG, we would still like to think that we share a fairly cordial relationship with Non Grata. That said, sometimes certain things just don't make since... and in this situation the treaty simply served no purpose to either alliance.

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you.

With the recent ongoings I don't think the termination of the treaty will surprise anyone, heh. As I said, we mutually agreed that we simply do not have shared interests, and that our divergent foreign policies make this treaty redundant. From our point of view, it doesn't change our opinion of NG, we would still like to think that we share a fairly cordial relationship with Non Grata. That said, sometimes certain things just don't make since... and in this situation the treaty simply served no purpose to either alliance.

I haven't been on in awhile so I wasn't aware. I didn't think this would end and was hoping it wasn't.

Best of luck UPN

o/ UPN

It's a shame from a personal perspective, and I am sure Tecumseh will echo this sentiment. But it had to be done as our relationship has been made untenable on the basis that we simply have divergent foreign policies. We wish Non Grata the best of luck -- and I am sure our paths will cross in the near future, in one way or another. :)

When you just say, "meh" and let allies run all over allies via 4-5 chained oA's, it does tend to stress that relationship.  Who knew.  Oh well, still some cool people in UPN. 

damn this really seemed like the perfect match.

Well done, sir.  Well done.  Sup LNIL.