The politics of contempt

Ogaden

MHA folded like a cheap lawn chair. The cried to their coalition this past war when they had thirty six.... 3----6..... 36.... incoming wars ... for help. Let that sink in. They had 219 (i think it was at the time) nations...36 incoming wars.... and they needed help.

For anyone who is completely incapable of mathematical calculation, this would be 12 nations with filled slots (assuming these 36 all hit the same nations, which I doubt), or about 5% of their nations/slots.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MHA folded like a cheap lawn chair. The cried to their coalition this past war when they had thirty six.... 3----6..... 36.... incoming wars ... for help. Let that sink in. They had 219 (i think it was at the time) nations...36 incoming wars.... and they needed help. 

It is very true unfortunately.

TBH what was worse imo is that MHA still had the balls to try and give advice on how the war was being run and say 'others' were not pulling their weight :facepalm:

I had several conversations among the different 'fronts' of the war and some folks had real and concrete bitches/points, but I was flabbergasted at some of what MHA had to say regarding those other fronts and how they felt people werent contributing enough...