Fare Thee Well Sweet Prince(ess too)

Rush Sykes

Rush I was kidding when I told you in the channel that Pansy said she didn't want to play anymore, I thought you knew that. I haven't talked to Pansy in forever. She may have just went inactive.

Edited by Rotavele

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rush I was kidding when I told you in the channel that Pansy said she didn't want to play anymore, I thought you knew that. I haven't talked to Pansy in forever. She may have just went inactive.

Did you really just call Pansy a she? Also, I didnt even pay one iota of attention to what you said, though its funny that you think I did. I know this may come as a shock to you... but I arrive at the conclusion that Pansy had deleted , not because of what you said, but because his nation is gone. That is not too hard to follow is it?

Though Ryxeria may never come back, we can still hope that Pansy just had an hicchup in his presence here.

At any rate, thanks Rush for having made this thread.
I add my voice to the chorus of weeps and I will use it as just another excuse to raise my glass. Cheers.

:( I am truly saddened by this thread and what it stands for. I knew both of the people mentioned in the OP(particularly Pansy) and called them friends. Pansy in fact was one of my best friends ive met in this game and his loss to the CN community is truly a blow to not only all who knew him, but those whom hadnt yet got the chance to know him.

I never really thought the day would come that Pansy wouldnt be around, Im truly stunned by this event and cannot truly put into words the feelings of my dismay...

Fare thee well Pansy! I will always hold the deepest respect for you and shall keep your favorite sheep in a place of honor in case you ever return to claim her services again.

One final o/ to both of the fallen and I wish both well on their journey's IRL...

CJ

Did you really just call Pansy a she? Also, I didnt even pay one iota of attention to what you said, though its funny that you think I did. I know this may come as a shock to you... but I arrive at the conclusion that Pansy had deleted , not because of what you said, but because his nation is gone. That is not too hard to follow is it?

What? Are you telling me that we can check for other nations?

<3 Pansy, best of luck to him, sad he's gone but hoping he's happy, know he had some hellish work hours at least as of last year.

As someone who's chillin' with a RL friend right now who deleted last fall, deletion is far from death. :)

I cannot say I have known Ryxeria but I do believe I have kinda gotten to know Pansy over my time in #anarchyinc. I will miss him (though, the sheep of Cybernations surely will not :P).

Oh, and if he ever sees this; thanks for all the temp trades :)