IRON Announcement

Guess this means we can't expect a v-day card from you either?  Looks like we'll have more for Int then! And it's a shame that getting to know our ally's allies constitutes BS to you. Makes parties awkward, I imagine.

You guys can kiss my ass now. How's that for diplomacy? Next time try not to make it obvious by showing up to suck up to us a week before there is a war where you would absolutely love for us to be on your side. If I were Int I'd already be drawing up the cancellation. Why keep ties to someone who basically just said they wouldn't mind seeing your bloc rolled?

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets see.. how i see it .. One Ally does not agree with a Ally.  One Ally see themselves going in a different direction with a Ally ... hmmm... seems to me case closed .. treaty canceled they still like and respect each other lets move on :P ..... Next Judge Judy please......

o/ IRON .. wish you luck in your new endeavors.

??? You never cease to amaze me on the sheer "throw shit at a wall and see what sticks" attitude Death. Tell me what your point/accusation actually is? NPO was trying to reduce damage on TLR? NPO is complaining about allies? Seriously at this point you have jumped all over the place and I have no idea what you beef really is other than your typical Evil horrible NPO.

Bcortell, go read more. I specifically put up the correction. But like always the dog on the leash tries to attack. I hope your spreadsheet work is going well for you.

??? You never cease to amaze me on the sheer "throw shit at a wall and see what sticks" attitude Death. Tell me what your point/accusation actually is? NPO was trying to reduce damage on TLR? NPO is complaining about allies? Seriously at this point you have jumped all over the place and I have no idea what you beef really is other than your typical Evil horrible NPO.

Bcortell, go read more. I specifically put up the correction. But like always the dog on the leash tries to attack. I hope your spreadsheet work is going well for you.

I read the entire thread.  I just find it hilarious and highly entertaining when you don't do your due diligence before you make a post.  Instead, you just say it was the TOP front (clearly not right).  Do some thinking before pressing post, and this wouldn't be an issue. 

Who holds the leash again?

Edited by bcortell

You guys can kiss my ass now. How's that for diplomacy? Next time try not to make it obvious by showing up to suck up to us a week before there is a war where you would absolutely love for us to be on your side. If I were Int I'd already be drawing up the cancellation. Why keep ties to someone who basically just said they wouldn't mind seeing your bloc rolled?

Considering some of your members at the time described the Int-IRON treaty as a "way to control DR post-war", I wouldn't be pointing fingers claiming misleading diplomacy. I don't think INT have plans of using IRON, (and it was likely your members just running their mouths) but it's not for lack of suggestion by you guys.

Rush, you reading this?  Next time know what you're talking about. 

This is hilarious. Thank you for the entertainment. Can't run a war? Blame TOP front Don't know who wants reps (your allly)- blame TOP front.  Don't know who told NpO it was ok to attack?  

..Blame TOP front. 

in Brehon's mind, it must be TOP front's fault.  

You need to change your pad or something. He made a mistake and corrected it. Stop shitting yourself over an incredibly minor error.

Says the guy (bcortell) that didn't refer to the correction and applied a double standard.

Yup I posted the wrong room then when challenged I took the time to look it up and correct it. I am indeed horrible.

Edited by Brehon

You need to change your pad or something. He made a mistake and corrected it. Stop shitting yourself over an incredibly minor error.

Are you saying Brehon or Rush made a mistake?

And damn, I really need to stay away from this cesspool that is the OWF. 

I'm still waiting to know who holds bcortell's leash

Does bcortell run Sengoku? No? Then the first leash is Sengoku. During the war who did Sengoku come in for? Ai, then they hold the second. Do I really have to do remedial explanations?

Brehon stated TOP front's channel messed up. He then corrected himself when someone pointed out he was wrong, in a similarly sensitive manner to your post.

How can you be this ... under a bridge.... I have NEVER EVER claimed to be without mistakes. The difference, I openly admit them and not try to cover them up like a child. You could learn from this.

Considering some of your members at the time described the Int-IRON treaty as a "way to control DR post-war", I wouldn't be pointing fingers claiming misleading diplomacy. I don't think INT have plans of using IRON, (and it was likely your members just running their mouths) but it's not for lack of suggestion by you guys.

Yes, a low level treaty is prime for that kind of thing..like really...seriously....oh it's Omni...par for the course. Sarcasm wasted.

Also, everything I said was true. 

How can you be this ... under a bridge.... I have NEVER EVER claimed to be without mistakes. The difference, I openly admit them and not try to cover them up like a child. You could learn from this.

Tbf, yes you or your minions claimed you never lie. It even spawned a whole bunch of sigs. So, apparently you lie only unintentionally?

Also, I'm half joking.

I'm still curious who is the alleged holder of this leash that you keep bringing up without answering.  Want to explain yourself this time? 

If you want YOUR needs met, then handle your business better. /cheers spreadsheet warriors

And were accusing bcortell of not having his war needs met earlier somehow, or if they were two unrelated comments (insults?) about spreadsheets of all things?\

Edit:  Damn first one was answered already.  Thanks!!!

Edited by hartfw

Yes, a low level treaty is prime for that kind of thing..like really...seriously....oh it's Omni...par for the course. Sarcasm wasted.

Also, everything I said was true. 

And forming an embassy a few days before war isn't trying to "kiss up". Hell, I formed an embassy with you guys just to piss you all off.

I can't control the idiocy of your members. Edited by Omniscient1

I read the entire thread.  I just find it hilarious and highly entertaining when you don't do your due diligence before you make a post.  Instead, you just say it was the TOP front (clearly not right).  Do some thinking before pressing post, and this wouldn't be an issue. 

Who holds the leash again?

He corrected himself like 2 posts later...........wow....someone wasn't paying attention. Hilarious. Crying over a slight that never really happened.....really?

Does bcortell run Sengoku? No? Then the first leash is Sengoku. During the war who did Sengoku come in for? Ai, then they hold the second. Do I really have to do remedial explanations?

hart only thinks he holds my leash. Ask AI if they held my leash at any time ever (before, during, or after the war).  

Brehon stated TOP front's channel messed up. He then corrected himself when someone pointed out he was wrong, in a similarly sensitive manner to your post.

It wasn't about Brehon corrected himself or not. It's that he doesn't actually look it up beforehand and just assumes it was me (or TOP front).  He's now done it multiple times, and it's hilarious. 

He's been called out/corrected every time and only then says he made the mistakes. 

I didn't say you claimed to be without mistakes.  We both know that isn't true. 

I answered the leash question. About the spreadsheets, bcortel was given a task for the coalition. It went to his head. Out of one side of his mouth he wanted help and out of the other he was talking trash. His spreadsheets and great work for that front isn't a free pass to act as if he was more than a soldier.

Omni if you feel my misquote is a lie (aka intentional) then so be it.

And forming an embassy a few days before war isn't trying to "kiss up". Hell, I formed an embassy with you guys just to piss you all off.

I can't control the idiocy of your members.

I have no idea what you're talking about on any of this. You're spouting random crap as far as I'm concerned. Like I said par for the course.

The problem here isn't if NG was triggered or not, the problem is that you're trying to blaming someone else for your conflicting treaties and the problems that they created in the coalition, if NG wanted to be at your side or neutral they would have done that, if they didn't is because they weren't, no matter what they say, actions speak much louder than words. All the problem with the war is because you seems to had took some lessons from CnG and signed treaties with someone who was linked with the alliance you hated, had you kept a straight FA, this thread wouldn't happened and you still would had won the war, in fact, you could have got a much more decisive victory since it could have lasted long and caused more damage to your enemies. Also despise all the talk about how NG could have change the course of war and because of that everyone should tip toe aroung NG allies proved to be nothing more than an illusion, so I don't get why all the anger. What make me sleep well at night is that I know those mistakes will come back to haunt NPO sooner or later, and I'll be here as always to say "I told you so." with a big smile in my handsome face.

D34th, you are experienced enough to be well aware of the treaty chess that takes place in every single war in order to carefully select who gets attacked and avoid triggering particular treaties. Perhaps, like a lot of other people here, you are not particularly fond of that treaty chess, but lack of fondness does not change the fact that it exists and is a critical aspect of alliance politics. Trying to go on the aggressive by saying that the problem is all NPO/IRON's for allowing a situation where conflicting treaties exist misses the entire point. Of course we're aware of the challenges and vulnerabilities our various conflicting treaties can create. And to address those challenges, there is a strategy employed (read above) to try and diminish unwanted treaty chains. That is a strategy that is not only to the benefit of NG's allies in IRON and NPO, but also to the benefit of the coalition collectively. So yes, if that strategy gets ignored, anger is a fairly righteous response.

Rush, you reading this?  Next time know what you're talking about. 

This is hilarious. Thank you for the entertainment. Can't run a war? Blame TOP front Don't know who wants reps (your allly)- blame TOP front.  Don't know who told NpO it was ok to attack?  

..Blame TOP front. 

in Brehon's mind, it must be TOP front's fault.  

HI bcortell.  A passing reference to someone talking with the TOP front doesn't constitute some assault of blame that you need to get all huffed up about "defending" against. Chill out.

hart only thinks he holds my leash. Ask AI if they held my leash at any time ever (before, during, or after the war).  

It wasn't about Brehon corrected himself or not. It's that he doesn't actually look it up beforehand and just assumes it was me (or TOP front).  He's now done it multiple times, and it's hilarious. 

He's been called out/corrected every time and only then says he made the mistakes. 

I didn't say you claimed to be without mistakes.  We both know that isn't true. 

yes, he should go through all of his logs to make a passing comment that didn't even really blame you for the mistake.